Transfer of Monthly Pension from RSA into Australian Bank Account

RichtB

I need advice on how to go about getting my pension from South Africa to be transferred monthly into my bank account in Australia. My pension fund requires a SARB reference number to do this.

It looks like I may have to travel the application for formal emigration route to get this reference number from the South African Reserve Bank, and doing that I can also move my other RA to Australia in one go perhaps. I still have a bank account in RSA.

Anybody that travelled this route recently who knows what the correct procedure is to get this SARB Reference Number?

• 2 weeks later...

www.cashkows.com will do it for you or give me a call/email and i will link you to Pieter. See

I need advice on how to go about getting my pension from South Africa to be transferred monthly into my bank account in Australia. My pension fund requires a SARB reference number to do this.

It looks like I may have to travel the application for formal emigration route to get this reference number from the South African Reserve Bank, and doing that I can also move my other RA to Australia in one go perhaps. I still have a bank account in RSA.

Anybody that travelled this route recently who knows what the correct procedure is to get this SARB Reference Number?