One can only laugh

Stephanisleaving

When I had mine done in Adelaide they called all the junior cops to come in and watch. It was a big novelty for them to use real ink...

I am not really sure why, but I found this hilarious...

We have to make an appointment with the police station, but the holding sells must be emty!!!! Lucky for us the policeman was a Pretoruis from Pretoria,lol. Here they keep special ink sheets just for us South Africans :ilikeit:

• Like 1

My wife went to go apply for her new passport the other day so that it is in my surname instead her maiden one.

When she first arrived, the person said to her that she can't apply for a new one as she never collected her previous one. At this point she responded with, "You mean the one in my hand that I have been overseas with twice?"

After that he said that he can't help her. Then she had a wee bit of a tantrum and eventually he just left. Didn't say a word, just disappeared with her passport through the back.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, she asked the next lady, "Where is this man now?"

"He's on the toilet" she said. She didn't go check or anything.

Eventually he came back and explained that he had been on the phone with Randburg as they are the only ones who can cancel the previous application. So that is where he had been. Not on the toilet. I guess anyway. Didn't really look into it.

Another side story is that my mother in law also went to do her passport that day. When they did the fingerprints, the man checked her ID and fingerprints and confirmed that they match. It is the same person. My mother in law then looked and said, "That is not my ID"

It was her sister's. So they cant match.