Venter Trailers Now In Australia!

MrsMupersan

Bump! I realised that I probably posted this too late for some of the Aussie to see.

A little pricey though, glad they rebranded them as I dont see the name Venter being big. Names like "Eskie" do well here

I was gobsmacked at the price!!! For the amount that we use a trailer (once a year - if that!), with a rental of $80 per day, it'd take me 38 years to justify the price! :blink: And we've just got the little Astra - and we go camping! But obviously some people do use them often and can justify the cost.

Edited by Mrs Mupersan in Canberra

The Caddie Trailers are manufactured by Challenger Trailers.

The Venter Trailer will however be available in Australia in a couple of months at 2/3's of the Caddies price.

The Caddie Trailers are manufactured by Challenger Trailers.

The Venter Trailer will however be available in Australia in a couple of months at 2/3's of the Caddies price.

Hope so because they will have to be more competitive than the Caddie, Have a look at Scram 1000L capacity at a cheaper price than Caddie which is only 600L. Had a good look at one this weekend. Good quality, this one even had a bike rack on front for 3 bikes.

http://www.scram.com.au/trailers/trailers-for-sale

To be honest the Scram looks OK, but the Venter Trailer beats it in every category.

Price, carrying weight capacity, internal space volume, metal coating, suspension etc. Check out the website www.ventertrailers.co.za

Roof rack allows bikes and boards to be transported, but most NB lets not forget the possibility of the nose cone conversion into an ice box for the all important cargo of 'life substance'!

To be honest the Scram looks OK, but the Venter Trailer beats it in every category.

Price, .....

That will depend on what they bring it in for, you cannot sell Venter Trailers to Saffers in OZ like you can Mrs Balls. The market is not big enough, you have to be competitive. The previous post said they would be 2/3rds cheaper, but whats the price. Money Talks...B*******t Walks

I saw a Trek trailer on the side of the road this past weekend and thought it looked very similar to the Venter. The company is in Queensland and this is their website http://www.kingtrektrailers.com.au/ . I couldn't find any prices though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This link is no longer working. Is there a new website?

The site still seems to be down. I suggest looking at their FB page in the meantime - their phone number is on there.

According to Venter Trailers Australia's FaceBook page the trailers should be in Brisbane (Yatala) today.

Edited by Superkruz

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, we do apologise for the site still being 'under construction' but we are in the final stages now.

The trailers are here and selling like 'kooksisters' at a fete - only 3 Super 6's left!

Email us on info@ventertarilers.com.au or call on 07 3801 8833.

• Like 1

Hi Guys, we do apologise for the site still being 'under construction' but we are in the final stages now.

The trailers are here and selling like 'kooksisters' at a fete - only 3 Super 6's left!

Email us on info@ventertarilers.com.au or call on 07 3801 8833.

Can you please change the email info above - typo occurred in the address "ventertarilers.com.au" instead of "ventertrailers.com.au". :blush: Didn't realise the mistake until I sent the message and got an "Undeliverable address" message back.

Thanks!