Family Murdered?

Annette

Does anyone know anything about the South African people who were murdered in Hectorville? Is there anything one could do to help the surviving family members? I would love to have more information if anyone knows anything please. These poor people haven't been in Adelaide very long and can probably do with as much help as they can get

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/armed-siege-near-primary-school/story-e6frea6u-1226046660184.

Sien ander thread waar mense dit bespreek.

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php/topic/33029-murders/page__pid__286828#entry286828

My hart breek vir hierdie arme mense, ek kan net dink wat die Suid-Afrikaanse pers weer gaan maak met hierdie storie! :thumbdown:

Does anyone know anything about the South African people who were murdered in Hectorville? Is there anything one could do to help the surviving family members? I would love to have more information if anyone knows anything please. These poor people haven't been in Adelaide very long and can probably do with as much help as they can get

Very, very sad indeed! I had to ride past the house on the way to work this morning and had to literally pull over and finish crying. So very sad!! I think maybe the best way for offering help is to maybe leave a message on a facebook page called Praying for the Mombers family. Hope this helps.

PM me and I will give you a tel nr.

So sad, I have been thinking about these poor people all day. What a tragedy. Prayers for comfort and strength for the remaining family...

Archived