Hi from Melbourne

natasha999

Hi

I am new to the forum and have recently started to read some interesting info... I wish I discovered this forum earlier as it is really helpful..

We moved to Melbourne two months ago and it has been challenging, but we enjoy it. We live in South Morang and I would love to hear from other SA close by... I think the most difficult bit about immigrating is that you can feel really alone...

Looking forward to hear from evryone...

Take care :blink:

Hi Natasha

Welcome to Melbs. The best city! Haha.

Have you made your way to any of the South African shops yet?

Kat

Hi Natasha, and welcome to the forum... and to Melbourne.

Most welcome to Melbourne and the forum. If you wish to meet some of the other SA's, then join us for the picnic on Sunday 12th Dec.

Here is a link to the post with all the details.

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=31304

Hi Natasha

We are also fairly new to the forum and have found it extremely helpful too! We are moving to Melbourne in December (unfortunately after the 12th, so will miss the picnic. Hope to make the next one). In October we went over for 2 weeks to find a house and sort out schools. We are renting in Beaumaris (South East) and the schools are just down the road, so feeling quite relieved that all that has been sorted.

Where abouts is South Morang?

Carol

Hi Natasha

Welcome to Melbs. The best city! Haha.

Kat

Dito that Kat :ilikeit:

South Morang is in the North West of Melbourne

• 3 weeks later...

There are lotsa Saffers from Melbourne on this forum, they should make you feel quite at home, you just need to reach out I guess.

Archived