Enrica

That time of the year again.

The tradtional SA Kerk Bazaar

Biltong/Kerries/Pannekoek/Vetkoek/Braai/Boerewors Rolls etc etc

Date: 30th October 2010

Time: from 11h00

Place : Quinns Baptist College

Cnr Marmion and Anchroage Drive Mindarie

Every year this event just seems to get bigger and bigger.

Hope you all have a great day.

Kathy, would it be possible to have a collection for Carolien and Philip Dreyer - see this thread:

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=30834

Maybe we could have a few tins at the Ticket sales desks for people to donate ? Not sure what the police is but we could make a few A4 sheets with the reasoning/plight and some tines?

Can this be done?

Dear Koos

I think that you would need to approach the Deacons of the NG Kerk that are organising this event. Kathy is not involved with the organzing of the "kerk Bazaar" perhaps you might want to contact

recaclarkson@iinet.net.au

I do beleive that the Dominee of this congregation si a wonderful man.

Regards

Enrica

Whoop......Whoop...... see you there.....

Ditto my bud! Will see what happens and will try and make this our last Perth gathering and of course to buy and eat lekker stuff! Cool bananas Kathy!

Thanks for the info Enrica! Will buy some 'padkos' for the flight..... :unsure:

x

Thanks Enrica, I sent an email request and will await an answer.

Cheers!

Ditto my bud! Will see what happens and will try and make this our last Perth gathering and of course to buy and eat lekker stuff! Cool bananas Kathy!

Thanks for the info Enrica! Will buy some 'padkos' for the flight..... :thumbdown:

x

Oooops, another big oooooopppssss..., sorry man Erica, I only logged on now to the Forum have not been on for ages...., I hope this is still on hey...you have to come..., - MANDY..., are we gonna plan something, pm me or get e-mail from Erica, and let's make a plan.....

Gees, its like playing musical chairs here trying to find this event. Girls, under discussions ???!!!!!

ok, well, found it now.

My son's playing cricket on Saturday and SUnday so i dont know if we can make it.

Will let you know.

Hey Kath, maybe we can kidnap Erica for a few hours while she is paying for her padkos ......

Mandy

Gees, its like playing musical chairs here trying to find this event. Girls, under discussions ???!!!!!

ok, well, found it now.

My son's playing cricket on Saturday and SUnday so i dont know if we can make it.

Will let you know.

Hey Kath, maybe we can kidnap Erica for a few hours while she is paying for her padkos ......

Mandy

:whome::whome: Mandy we might have to do that, she has said they are so hectic..... :) Just waiting still for a reply from Madam :whome::whome:

Archived