Picnic/BBQ Get Together on the 18th April 2010

Enrica

Hi

Unfortunately my hubby and boys are going to the Red Bull Air Race on Sunday. I have been asked to work on Sunday afternoon (a last minute request, which I can't say no to), so I will only be at the picnic from from 11 - 12.30 - but still looking forward to getting together and seeing you all. :)

Mary

I just got a call a half hour ago........the couple my daughter and I was going to get a lift with......is now going to

the Air Race.......I feel like :) I am sooooo sad..........was looking so forward to it!!!!

Erica

:( Well firstly, I want to apologize to everybody for not pitching up today, I feel absolutely bad and feel like I have let my chommies down. :)

But unfortunately, my daughter and myself have another court case on Tuesday (the one with the cyber bully restraining order), and between myself and her we had no sleep whatsoever last night, she is stressing so much because of her first day back at school and now she has to go to Court again.

I am so sorry to the Organizers as well, and I am sure it went well. :holy:

:( Well firstly, I want to apologize to everybody for not pitching up today, I feel absolutely bad and feel like I have let my chommies down. :)

But unfortunately, my daughter and myself have another court case on Tuesday (the one with the cyber bully restraining order), and between myself and her we had no sleep whatsoever last night, she is stressing so much because of her first day back at school and now she has to go to Court again.

I am so sorry to the Organizers as well, and I am sure it went well. :oops:

I too have to apologize to the organizers......mine was a transport problem...as hubby did not want to drive from Morley - Trigg, drop us off and then to the City for Air race, then back to Trigg to fetch me....and then back to Morley......UNDERSTANDABLE!!!! :( I would have giving anything to have been there......am a little put off by the people that let us down today..... :holy: Sorry guys, sure you all have a wonderful time!!

Hope all goes well with you and your daughter Kathy!!!

Erica

Thanks to all the people that did attend, it was a great turn out. I hope you all that did attend had a great time , and that you met some wonderful people.

The weather was kind, and the cakes were good. Thanks everyone.

For those that could not make it , perhaps next time.

Thank you Enrica, Mary and Noele for a wonderful day. :)

We met very nice people and had a lot a fun.

Again a huge.. Thank you.

Mandy

Archived