Picnic/BBQ Get Together on the 18th April 2010

Enrica

Mary, Noele, and I are organising a BBQ/Picnic get together @ Trigg beach

This is a long overdue get together as we have not had one in over a year.

Date: 18th April 2010

Time: From 11h00 onwards

Bring: A cake or something sweet so we can all share for after lunch or braai :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Bring your own picnic chairs/ Picnic basket or BBQ needs and come meet some new people or see some old faces.

The Picnic Ground is located on the beach , so kids can swim or play games so dont forget your bathers

Please can you PM or email me names and numbers as I would like to try and organise some Easter Eggs for the kids.

Look forward to seeing you all there .

Regards

Enrica

Whoo hoo, party, party, party..... will check with the big kids of the family and let you know soon.

Thanks Kathy for you reply

Dont all respond at once all the other Perthonian foruminites..........perhaps there is not enough interest yet?

Thanks Kathy for you reply

Dont all respond at once all the other Perthonian foruminites..........perhaps there is not enough interest yet?

Hey Enrica, I know of many families who are not on the forum, are they welcome to join the braai?

At least 3 families would like to come along with us........

Sounds awesome, will be there with 'bells on'

Lets hope the weather holds out!

Erica

Hey Enrica, I know of many families who are not on the forum, are they welcome to join the braai?

At least 3 families would like to come along with us........

Sounds awesome, will be there with 'bells on'

Lets hope the weather holds out!

Erica

Hi Erica

Everyone is welcome, they dont have to be forum members, they can just email me names and numbers

enrica1959@live.com

Thanks

Hi Erica

Everyone is welcome, they dont have to be forum members, they can just email me names and numbers

enrica1959@live.com

Thanks

Great Enrica, a lovely mixed bunch, a family from Cape Town, one from Durbs and another from Alberton.

Erica

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Hubby and I will also be attending the Get Together on the 18th April. Really looking forward to it and to meeting everyone.

Enrica, I will PM you our names.

If my calculations are correct only 9 Families living in Perth and coming to the Baai!!! Haai Tog there is such a small community of South African's, I really thought there were more.

What's happened to everyone?.

If my calculations are correct only 9 Families living in Perth and coming to the Baai!!! Haai Tog there is such a small community of South African's, I really thought there were more.

What's happened to everyone?.

Which is SO COOL Kathy! It will just be more intimate! I am guessing that it is the grass verge/park before the bike path, and the board that warns people to

be careful of the snakes :whome:

Cannot wait to see you all there....... :blink::o

Erica

So far I have had notification from 17 families.

Have a great Easter all.

Enrica

Not sure if my better half informed you but we may attend. We may also bring a couple of friends but don't worry too much about names etc. I am sure that if we attend we can find a piece of paper and a pen. Sorry for not being able to give you a definitive answer.

Thanks

Hi Enrica,

Please count 2 1/2(our 3 year old) more in for the 18th!We would like to join you guys...

We'll try to take Juba with too...Hey Pierre?! :blink:

C u there!

Ceau,

Erika&Cris

Hi Enrica,

Please count 2 1/2(our 3 year old) more in for the 18th!We would like to join you guys...

We'll try to take Juba with too...Hey Pierre?! :ilikeit:

C u there!

Ceau,

Erika&Cris

Great have put your names down

Look forward to meeting you on the 18th

Hi Enrica

Is that section of Trigg Beach dog friendly? No biggie if not, will just have to find a 'babysitter' for the day.

Erica

Hi Enrica

Is that section of Trigg Beach dog friendly? No biggie if not, will just have to find a 'babysitter' for the day.

Erica

Trigg Beach its self is not dog friendly. Best check with the Sterling cOuncil if the park it self is dog friendly.

Regards

Enrica

Trigg Beach its self is not dog friendly. Best check with the Sterling cOuncil if the park it self is dog friendly.

Regards

Enrica

No worries Enrica, will get someone to look after him, I am unfortunate to have neighbours with nasty kids

who throw stones over the wall and torment him, so hence cannot lock him outside, and indoors for the whole

day......hmm, a problem.. :ilikeit:

Erica

Just realised I won't be able to make it! :)

We're going to see the Red Bull Air Race that day. Would have loved to meet some of the people here. Hopefully we can all get together at the next one!

Just realised I won't be able to make it! :cry:

We're going to see the Red Bull Air Race that day. Would have loved to meet some of the people here. Hopefully we can all get together at the next one!

Pity Michele.....but yip, I will be attending SA Braai without my boys, they too are going to Red Bull Air Race........ :cry: Am sure you and hubby will

have a blast :) and enjoy!

Erica

Hi Guys,

Sorry :) but we are unfortunately not going to be able to make it on Sunday. Hope you guys all have a great time.

Hmmmmmmm......................., wondering here, please don't bite the thought....., do we think we should maybe postpone the braai because I myself have now picked up a problem with my family who want to go see the Air Race as we did not go last year. What to do????? What to do???

Enrica, Mary, Noele somebody.......................

Hmmmmmmm......................., wondering here, please don't bite the thought....., do we think we should maybe postpone the braai because I myself have now picked up a problem with my family who want to go see the Air Race as we did not go last year. What to do????? What to do???

Enrica, Mary, Noele somebody.......................

Hey Kathy.....isn't the Air Race also tomorrow??? Ag no man.....this is sad...... :blink: this bloody Air Race just HAD to be on the same weekend.. :) Yip, please let us know guys what is going to happen????

Erica

Hey Kathy.....isn't the Air Race also tomorrow??? Ag no man.....this is sad...... :blink: this bloody Air Race just HAD to be on the same weekend.. :) Yip, please let us know guys what is going to happen????

Erica

Yes it is, but the first day it starts and I believe that you cannot get near the lake and Sunday's are better, so now hubby is giving me the puppy dog eyes that he wants to go.

And anyway your guys arn't going to the braai are they?

Yes it is, but the first day it starts and I believe that you cannot get near the lake and Sunday's are better, so now hubby is giving me the puppy dog eyes that he wants to go.

And anyway your guys arn't going to the braai are they?

Aw, yeah I know, puppy dog eyes are very hard to refuse.... :blink: Yip, my guys are going to the Race as well, daughter and I going to Braai, have a great time at the race :) it should be a awesome experience!!! DO NOT FORGET YOUR HARD HATS..... :o.........heck, hows the pilot that went down into the Swan??

Erica

Aw, yeah I know, puppy dog eyes are very hard to refuse.... :blink: Yip, my guys are going to the Race as well, daughter and I going to Braai, have a great time at the race :) it should be a awesome experience!!! DO NOT FORGET YOUR HARD HATS..... :o.........heck, hows the pilot that went down into the Swan??

Erica

No, No, I have not agreed yet, we still going to the Braai, but if it turns out that there not even a handful, I won't have puppy dog eyes, I think I will be sitting the mushy stuff. So will just wait and see what our Ladies do now.

Archived