De-motivated and Frustrated

rsteyn

Hi all

This is a friendly reminder to all busy or going to lodge a 136 Skilled application send as much info as you can.

Why you ask ???

Well we have been expecting a decision on our VISA application 136, but as luck would have it DIMA requires further Proof of Employment so that is going to set us back by about 3-5 weeks (so my agent says). :ilikeit::whome::blush:

So when lodging your application please remember to include things like Tax Returns (IRP 5), payslips any thing that proofs that you worked for the company. (its going to save you lots of tears).:blink:

So for all of you waiting for me to update my signature your are going to have to wait a bite longer :lol::cry: :cry: :cry: (this is me crying).

Cheers

Rudi

Hi Rudi

Ai, ai, ai ... :ilikeit: Kon hulle dit nie maar vroeer vir jou gevra het nie!

Moes jy met ander woorde, ten spyte van al die werkgewers briewe wat staaf dat jy in diens vd maatskappy is of was en wat jy presies gedoen het ens. nogsteeds payslips ook aangeheg het?!

Baie sterkte en moed hou!

Tania

Good luck Rudi! My PCC and Medicals were sent end of June and I received my PR visa in Aug., less than 2 months later. You will get it very soon!

Cheers

Charl

Hi Tania

Ja ek het my reference letters van al die pleke waar ek gewerk het ingestuur saam met my aplikasie, maat hulle soek nog bewyse dat ek daar gewerk het.

Die maatskapy was oorgekoop deur 'n ander maatskapy, so ek reken hulle kan nie "employment verification" doen nie so ek moet vir hulle bewys dat ek well daar gewerk het iets ekstra as die normale "Reference Letter".

Springbok: The good news is there are no more holidays in the coming months so when they get it they can just look at it and hopefully make a decision.

Cheers

Rudi

Hi RSteyn

Ek sien jy is al in Oktober gevra vir medicals. Ek wonder nou net hoe dit dan is dat hulle na die medicals nog goed versoek.? Ek het gedink wanneer mens gevra word vir jou medicals is jou kop eintlik deur en dat die finale goed is, aangesien hulle van die medicals en polisieverklarings se datum werk vir mens se eerste validasie. Ons is ook nou gevra vir ons medies en ek was baie opgewonde, gedink alles is tot op nou goedgekeur????

Nou voel ek ook sommer depressed :ilikeit::whome:

In alle geval. ... Sterkte, gelukkig is hier 'n paar van ons wat in limbo is.

Hi jaxmvr

Ek het ook so gedink maar toe nou nie..... :ilikeit:

Maar hoopelik sal dit vinnig wees as hulle dit eers het.

Cheers

Rudi

Moed hou broer....soms voel mens asof dit nooit gaan gebeur nie! Die proses is al klaar so lank en dan moet dit nog langer. Ten minste is daar iets wat jy daaraan kan doen: hulle het vir jou gesê wat hulle soek...beter as wat hulle dit net afkeur.

Hi Rudi

Funny enough I was just looking at the time lines on your signature on Sunday and mentioned to my hubby that i was going to PM you to ask if you had forgotten to update it as i thought it seemed a bit long.

When i read your update on the austimeline site just now, I felt so sad for you that i thought i would just vomit!!!

Sorry to put it so bluntly - but that's honestly how i felt. :ilikeit:

We are also now only awaiting a final decision... have been for over a month - so i know how you feel.

Hang in there - as the others say - at least they're asking for more stuff and not just telling you no outright. Now that would be FAR worse.

The wait might be long but in the end it will all be worth it. (I keep telling myself that to try and keep sane!)

My heart really goes out to you. :whome:

Pam

I am sorry to hear it Rudi. It seems that which Dolf (the immigration lawyer) said is now in full force. :)

NEW POLICIES ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED ALL THE TIME IN THE ASSESSMENT OF VISAS - THE LATEST THAT ALL WORK REFERENCES OF SOUTH AFRICANS ARE NOW CHECKED WITH THE EMPLOYERS IN SOUTH AFRICA -SOMETHING THEY HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE!

HI Sam

Thanks for that bite of very useful information, that puts my mind at ease as the company they require more proof on was bought over about 2 years back so they can't verify employment references as there is no more company.

So if I read your info correctly this would be quite normal for my type of problem. :)

Cheers

Rudi

Hi Guys

Thanx for this post - we are doing our medicals today and are waiting for PCC. When I send our PCCs I'll include all the relevant IRP5s and copies of my tax returns - hopefully preempt the case officer!

Good Luck Rudi, hope you get GREAT news soon.

Cindy

Hi there

Gosh, now you've got me worried - I thought I only had to provide references, payslips and so on for my place of employment for the last 3 or 4 years in order to claim the points I need (and I've been at the same company for that time) - how far back do you have to go?

I feel like every time we've got all the copies and forms together, I find out there's yet ANOTHER bit of admin I have to do :holy:

I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end!

Abby (& Tim)

Hi there,

Sorry if this may seem like a stupid question, but we are in the process of putting everything together, so i'd like to check...if you working at the moment do you have to provide all that proof of your working history? And so far back? And is this only applicable to the main applicant?

Hope its not too doff a question... :(

Hi Chandi

They only take into account the companies that you reference in your application at the time that you lodge.

Yes you must be able to provide proof of all the companies employed at in your history, more so it they have closed down and there is no way for DIMA to do a employment verification.

It could (but not likely) happen that a representative from OZ High Commission do a site visit to actually see that you work there, so if you change jobs it is important to keep DIMA up to date with completing and submitting a Change of Circumstance form.

As far as I know this is only for the main applicant, but there is no harm in including the spouse changes if you are claiming point for them.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rudi

if you working at the moment do you have to provide all that proof of your working history? And so far back?

It should cover at least the appropriate period to satisfy the "recent work experience" test

is this only applicable to the main applicant?

Depends on whether you rely on spouse's skills points, if not, only main applicant

Hi Guys,

Thanks for that, i'd rather be sure to cover all my bases... :ilikeit:

That's why i love this forum, we gain such valuable information that assists us going forwar...thanks!! ;)