Yskastert resep?

Miss Piggy

Hi Dreamy,

Thanks for this one about the condensed milk in the microwave. I've never heard of it before and have often wondered if there isn't a way to do condensed milk quickly and easily in the microwave. Will definitely try this one.

Does the condensed milk become thick like caramalised condensed milk? If it does, great stuff for the 'white' caramel fridge tart!

SAS

• 3 weeks later...

Hi SAS,

I really cannot remember if it goes thick? If I think really hard, I believe it stays a bit thin. I made a Peppermint crisp tart last weekend, but could not find tennis biscuits, so I used Arnott's chocolate crunch, and they worked like a charm. Gives a whole new taste to the tart.

Another idea that I have seen, with the Arnott's chocolate crunch: Layer them with cream and chocolate mousse, stick a few around the sides, and leave overnight so the biccies become soggy. Mmmm - rich, but tasty!

Greetings,

Dreamy

Hi almal

Ek wil net weet of iemand vir my n resep het vir Sago poeding. En watse "brand" sago kan n mens hier in Aus gebruik.

groete

Fred

• 8 months later...

Hey guys and girls,

You can actually get the caramel condensmilk here, it's just called "Nestle Top 'n Fill Caramel". :D You can find it at any Coles etc, it's usually just above the normal condensmilk and it comes in Caramel and Chocolate.

You can also now find Peppermint crisp at your local Coles, as they've now started making them in AUS and it tastes pretty much exactly the same :D I used the "NICE" biscuts for my Peppermint crisp tert, and they turned out great. :D They've got a bit coconut in so they're nice and sweet, but not too much coconut. You can buy the Arnott's version, but simply used the Black and Gold version from IGA and it turned out really nice. I just crush mine and and some melted butter, and compact in into the base of the pan.

Hope this helps! ;)

Hi almal

Ek wil net weet of iemand vir my n resep het vir Sago poeding. En watse "brand" sago kan n mens hier in Aus gebruik.

groete

Fred

Hey,

Probeer hierdie site, hulle het amper alles, en ek weet hulle het sago ;) !

http://www.egolionline.com/recipes/SA%20Recipes3.html

Tania

Edited by tan_the_fan