How about a Coffee Club for Durbanites

Wannago

Hi Lyse,

Amarula is perfect! We can chat and the kids can play so nicely. How about Saturday the 17 March at 14H00?

We went to the last coffee club and it was excellent. :ilikeit:

Regards

Fisherman

Hi Fisherman

Please can we make it another date, perhaps the 18th as it's my son's first birthday on March 17!!

We are me (34) husband (34) daughter (3.5) and son who is almost one. :thumbdown:

Speak soon

Hello everyone.

Sunday the 18th March is fine by us. Is 14h00 ok?

Cheers

Hello everyone.

Cheers

Hi Fisherman

Thanks Sunday March 18 at 2pmat Amarula is perfect. it's a date, will put in the diary.

cheers

L

Hello everyone.

Cheers

Hi Fisherman

Thanks Sunday March 18 at 2pmat Amarula is perfect. it's a date, will put in the diary. Oops, of course if that suits everyone else interested too....sorry!

cheers

L

we wont be able to make it as we are camping at Midmar, we will try and make the next one.

cheers :thumbdown:

we wont be able to make it as we are camping at Midmar, we will try and make the next one.

cheers :holy:

Hi guys

Can't we change the date to march 25 so camper can join us???

Lyse

Hi guys

Can't we change the date to march 25 so camper can join us???

Lyse

Would be great if you could change the date to the 25th as we are also away on the weekend of the 18th.

Thanks

Robyn

Would be great if you could change the date to the 25th as we are also away on the weekend of the 18th.

Thanks

Robyn

:D The 25th at 14h00 at Amarula is perfect for us. Just hope fellow forumites can note the change.

See you then!!

Regards

Fisherman

:D 25 th at 14h00 suits us we will be there.

Thanks

Camper ;)

Hi Durbanites! Sorry I've missed these plans until now. I see you've already made lots of changes to your coffee club plans, but I just wanted to suggest that IF you like the idea and can make it the following Sunday, 1 April, our daughter and son-in-law, Ingrid and Paul, will be out here on holiday, having just completed their first year in Brisbane. I'm sure they'd love to join the group and answer some of your questions and chat about their experiences. If you'd rather not change now that's okay, but we have a big family lunch planned with them on the 25th so won't be able to join you.

Alan & Jenny

Cool 2pm at Amurula on March 25 it is then. Look forward to meeting you all.

cheers

Lyse

Lyse, would you mind posting a new topic in the Coffee Clubs sub-forum announcing the meeting with as much details as possible for folks to follow in order to get there? Then we can also link that to a Calendar entry which will show up on the front page of the forum!

Thanks for taking the lead in Durbs!

• 4 months later...
I'd like to suggest 3pm on Saturday 17 Feb, at that coffee shop opposite Milky lane, between Spur and the entrance to Checkers. Can't think of the name but I'll find out and post it before D-day.

Alan

Hi there,

We are from Montclair in Durban and was wondering if it was at all possible if my husband

and I could joing one of you coffee clubs please?

Thanks would appreciate any feedback.

Cheers

Leanne

More Than Welcome.

The next coffee club is on the 22nd July at the home of '"Australian" in forest hills. Nearer the time those attending will get the address mailed to them.

cheers Camper

• 4 months later...
Hi Hayley/Alan

See you Sat at around 10am, we will have to leave at around 11.15am....have to see friends from UK, so Alan, we will only get to see you for a short while

Hayley, how will we recognise each other....any ideas??

h..

if we are still in sa, dream on........, we will be there as well....sometimes i wish i could just talk to someone about all the hopes and worries...like filling out the hundreds of pages of forms.....we have no children, but would still like to come and have a cup of coffee and chat....may be we can all wear teh same colour t shits or something..

lyall