Durban Coffee Club - Sat 14 March

Sharon

Hi all Durbanites!

Is anyone keen to get together on Sat 14 March?

Should we keep it at Burgess Nursery so it's pretty central for everyone?

How about 2pm?

Let me know what you think.

Should we make it Burgess again? 2pm? Durbanites are very quiet it seems!

How about a new venue for a new year? Just a thought..

There's a Piggly Wiggly (as in the Midlands) that just opened in Kloof - nice outside area, as well as play area for those with kiddies!

I'm keen for another venue. I love Piggly Wiggly in the Midlands but maybe something more central for those who live North or South? Any suggestions? What about Amarula in Westville? Nice playground too but not so far.

Have heard about it, but have never been :ilikeit: Sounds like a good idea! ;)

Did we say morning or afternoon - what was the final?

I think afternoon (say 2pm) is better because some of us have kids sport in the mornings. I'll phone them for directions and post them.

Cool, thanks!

MandyA my friend, are you joining us for you v.e.r.y. l.a.s.t coffee in Durban?? :blush:

Hey Sharon,

I had Cayla's party there in Jan and these are the directions I used for her invites.

So I thought I would save you the bother. These are from Durban South but its fine coz we all know where the Pav is.

Guys please note its not well signed so just drive slowly so that u dont miss it.

++

DIRECTIONS - Marula's Coffee Shop

112 Maryvale Road, Westville - Tel: 031-2667600

Take the N3 to Pietermaritzburg.

At Spaghetti Junction take the first off-ramp Exit 13 (marked Pavillion / Spineweg / St James)

Stay in the lane that indicates M32 Spineweg till T-junction next to Robot on your Right.

Turn Left into middle lane and you go through a set of Robots,

then 100m down through a small circle. You will pass the

Westville Hospital on your left until you get to a Robot intersection.

Turn right at the Robots into Spine Road. You will see a board indicating

Prison straight, Syringa Ave Right. Turn Right into Syringa Ave.

(It is your first road to the right, there is a board indicating "B & B")

Keep going up the hill, over two speed bumps and around a small circle.

Past Makula Road on your right. Road makes a "L" shape and becomes

Maryville Drive. Marula's Coffee Shop will be on your Left.

The Coffee Shop is still signed as Amarula however the new name is Marula's Coffee Shop

Edited by Smartie

Hi Would have loved to join you guys but we have a wedding on the 14th and our house goes on show for the first time on 15th.

Hoping we can make it but cant guarantee just yet. If we do, it will be myself, hubby and 3 children.

Thx Michelle

So, it looks like just Smartie, Batiss and Sharon plus a possiblility of Michelle. Maybe we'll get some more takers closer to the time. If not, we'll see you there at 2pm - I have booked a table. Good luck for your showhouse Deon and Louise.

So, it looks like just Smartie, Batiss and Sharon plus a possiblility of Michelle. Maybe we'll get some more takers closer to the time. If not, we'll see you there at 2pm - I have booked a table. Good luck for your showhouse Deon and Louise.

Thanks for that.Who knows maybe it will be a miracle and the right buyer is waiting and ready to sign immediatly

From Louise

Count us in!!!

We heard from our case officer this morning!!

ALREADY!!

We have to do our medicals!!!

I am petrified!!!

Need some serious motivational speakers!!!

What do you have to worry about with your medicals. You're young and fit!

I was so stressed for our medicals that I forgot my Mom's birthday. I realised once we got there what a waste of energy that was. My only advise to you is to get a report from the doctor involved for each time you've been to hospital, chronic conditions and xrays. That's the only thing that takes time and if you leave it till the last minute can cause stress. Lots of the letters are on file at your GP's anyway (I changed my GP so couldn't rely on that).

Also make sure you fill the forms in now because if there's one mistake you have to rewrite the page. I was so stressed that I must have rewritten the same thing 3 times!

See you on Saturday.

Hi we live two and a half hours from Durban. We are coming to Illovo on the weedend of 30 April. Would love it if you could have a meet up on that Saturday so we could get to go to one. Please think about it.

Thanks

Thanks for that.Who knows maybe it will be a miracle and the right buyer is waiting and ready to sign immediatly

From Louise

Never say never.....and it only takes ONE person !

Hi Kita

Remind me closer to the time and I'll post another coffee club.

Sharon