Durban Coffee Club - Sat 14 March

Sharon

Hi All

was really hoping to make it-- but we are off to Drakensburg for the weekend !!!!

will definitely try to make the next one ...

Enjoy....

MelbourneGirl

Enjoy the Berg - I know where I'd rather be! Look forward to meeting you at the next one.

would love to join you guys but have a birthday party at 1pm. Def next time.

Good luck "we are going" know you are making the right desicion

Hey Batiss,

Sorry not going to make that one - we are having a farewell braai at home for the kids and all their friends on Sat afternoon. We fly on the 22nd so still doing a bit of a run around and sorting out all final things. Packers arrive next week too - so still sorting through all the junk I have accumulated over the last 9 years in my house!

Regards to all at the coffee club and before long you will be dealing with SARS for tax clearance, the bank for non-residence status, the car licencing dept to de-register your sold car, conveyancing attorneys for the sale of your house, pest control to have the house tented, and then to top it all off - a plumber - to fix the safety valve on the geyser!

Yes, your time will come. Try and keep your sense of humour through it all and I think you will come out the winner. My husband and I have realised that it's all a tick box exercise and if your paperwork is not exactly as it needs to be for EVERYTHING then you need to come back tomorrow ! (Did car licencing 3 days in a row!!!)

So have fun, drink coffee and enjoy the moment.

XXX

MandyA

So, just to confirm it's Smartie, Batiss and Sharon, Mark, K, Joanna plus a possiblility of Michelle.

Good luck for everything Mandy.

Hey Batiss,

Sorry not going to make that one. So have fun, drink coffee and enjoy the moment.

XXX

MandyA

You will be missed :ilikeit: but you're off the hook ;)

Thinking of you in this crazy time - "min dae" and happy days!

Love

.M.

Thanks again for another fun coffee club.

Looking forward to the best fresh crumpets and scones at the next one !!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Hi - yes. Great to meet some of you for the first time... and so good to see the familiar faces again too.

K

6 weeks from now is Sat 25 April so diarise it now - Botanic Gardens Coffee Shop. Thanks for another entertaining coffee club yesterday.

Great seeing you all again and meeting new folks on their way. Oh yes - "the best fresh" sounds just about right! See y'all on the 25th! :unsure:

Edited by Battiss

Hi all

Thanks for the coffee. It was good catching up and meeting new peoples...

See you soon.

M

Hi All

Just got back from the berg- it was lovely - that's one part of KZN that i will seriously miss !

I am hoping to make the April 25th at Bot Gardens- would be great to meet everyone.

Take care all

MelbourneGirl

Sorry I missed this one - Packing house for the move (local not the BIG ONE!)

Really hope to see you all at the next one!!

Regards

Apollo

• 5 weeks later...

Is the 25th April still good? I would love to join in!

Will anyone be bringing little people?

Regards

Apollo