Arrangements...

billabong

:-( that's a bummer Billabong!

Guys we're going to have to cancel as well. I'm still bogged down with the flu :ilikeit: I'm not going to be much company sneezing all over everyone with a runny nose to boot :unsure::thumbdown: I can't believe we've gotten sick in summer?!?!?!? Half my office has been off over the past 2 weeks!! AAAARRRRGGGGG

Great

So that leaves kippie me, ra ra - with my two guest from Australia, exchange students, . :ilikeit:

Not a matter, we had mega fun

Karina.

You are kidding!!!! No one else? Come on guys - what happened?.... So sorry Karina. I would have been there if it wasn't for the shoot. And then my son was in hospital from Monday until today so that's why I'm only replying now.... :ilikeit: I'm a bit dissappointed, but glad you had fun in any case. That's the spirit!

Thanks Billabong

Note to self - When people cancel it means that they are NOT going to be there. Duhh. I should also have cancelled. I just feel sorry that everyone couldn't enjoy the company of the two exchange students from Australia. They have such bubbly personalities, and they are brave enough to go sky diving in two weeks time at Bloubergstrand. (If we were in Jhburg area, I would have discouraged them (all those plane crashes)). My kids also kept them very busy with questions. Like what is your favourite movie, song, actor, place... Is it hot in australia, is it windy, do the kids wear uniforms to school, ... and so it went on. Strangly they said that they find South Africans loud ( that was new), and we drive very fast (suspected that). Well see you all next time.

Perky Karina