Arrangements...

billabong

Ok, so here a list so far

Me + hubby + 2 kids (baby started walking last night so might not see a lot of him...hie hie)

Karina P

Zack?

Leigh Mc

Jacques and Natalie

Fern

Miran

Sandra Dee (2adults + 2 kids)

Not sure how many "attachments" to the above will be joining. Please reply so we can see how may we'll be. Looking forward! Fern, hope you are ok now?

:blink:;);)

Billabong can you PM me your contact details (cellnumber) for on the day in case we can't find you guys? I'll also need directions as to where we're going to be sitting ect and what to bring with all.

Thanks

Jacques

Billabong can you PM me your contact details (cellnumber) for on the day in case we can't find you guys? I'll also need directions as to where we're going to be sitting ect and what to bring with all.

Thanks

Jacques

me too please thanks

Can someone who went to the last get together maybe let us know where they sat?....It seemed like it was a good spot. Then, just bring whatever you want to...to eat and drink. We can also decide to maybe wear something australian (if you have - closest thing I have is a Billabong T shirt!) to identify the group?... Any ideas or suggestions welcome!

Hi - I'd love to join you guys - we lodged our Application today in Perth for State Sponsorship !!!

Can I have someone's cell number and idea of place to meet ??

Looking forward to meeting like minded people .......

ta,

Kate

Would love to join you all. It will be the wife, 3yr old, 3 month old and myself. Missed the last meet, so would be great to meet up with you all...

Cheers ...Bazza

Hi all!

Sorry I will not be able to attend this one as I have another show house to prep for. :wub:

Hi all!

Sorry I will not be able to attend this one as I have another show house to prep for. :ilikeit:

No man! Just come for a drink!

No man! Just come for a drink!

I second that ! :ilikeit:

Karina

Edited by KarinaPer

Hi All,

Sorry been busy the last few days, packing to move and also doing medicals & PCC

I will be there count Fern & Travlr

looking forward to it

Fern

Hi guys

Sorry - I haven't been active on the forum for the past couple of weeks. I've been unbelievably busy - working nights and weekends.

As a result, I completely forgot about this picnic, and now have committed to working the weekend again. I will see how Saturday's workload goes, but I can't say for sure if I'll be free on Sunday.

So sorry - but being a freelancer, I need to take what work I can get these days :unsure:

I do hope I can make it tho... have taken down details and noted the map!

Leigh

Aargh, it's too close to the Argus....Sundays in this house has turned into training days (hubby, not me...I catch up on my week's sleep!)

Would definitely like to make the next one tho!

Hope you guys have fun!

Mich

Apologies Billabong and all..

Unfortunately we wont be able to make it. The missus told me [apparently not for the 1st time!] that the kids are being christened on Sunday so obviously will not be able to make it. Pity as we keep missing out on these meets. Hopefully get to catch up with you all again, when there is another get-together.

Cheers ...Bazza

So far Natalie and I are still in. We both have the flu but hopefully it'll be over by the weekend.

See you then.

Looks like the weather will play along! Might be a bit windy, by it's usually not windy in Kirstenbosch anyway. Ok then. O, and I thought maybe instead of wearing something aussie (which not a lot of people have I'm sure) wear something SA or maybe your Super 14 team something...? What to you guys think. Of course husband and I don't have anything, but the kids have! Typical....

Hi all

Great idea - got lots of springbok stuff

Other great news - I will be bringing guests along from Australia

Karina

Hi Guys, sorre we're out. Busy this Saturday and the wife and I are sick with the flu to top it off. (Don't ask how this is possible un this heat)

Next time.

Z

Hi all

Great idea - got lots of springbok stuff

Other great news - I will be bringing guests along from Australia

Karina

Cool! :rolleyes:

Oh guys...here we go again. My daughter's agency phoned today to say she has a photo shoot on Sunday!!!! Hopefully it's in the late afternoon or early morning. I will keep you posted! But I'm sure the festivities can continue without me?...I just don't want to miss another one. Murphy!! :ilikeit::unsure:

Eish!!

Billabong you don't seem to have much luck with these gatherings do you!! well I hope you manage it because it is so nice to meet everyone that is in the same boat, but with differing circumstances.

Apart from being able to relate to others in person and share face to face, it's just sooooo nice to meet "normal" everyday guys and girls in an unusual but common to all situation!.

I hope you make this one....

O well. They phoned today and my daughter must be there at...drumroll please.....11:00!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys....It was moved to 2:30 but then they moved it back to 11:00 again. Hope you have lots of fun!!!! I really would have LOVED to meet you all. Now I'm too scared to say "next time".... :ilikeit: