Irene: Gauteng Coffee Club, 18 November 2006

Pippa

Hi Everyone,

I can't get hold of CindyLou, as she is in the UK at the moment. I realize that we must start finalizing the dates for the next Coffee Club and I therefore have no other choice but to proceed with the arrangements. (CindyLou, I hope you will be able to attend)

Our next Coffee Club will be at Irene Country Lodge on 18 November 2006 at 14:00. (Please note that the venue is not Irene Dairy Farm as per the previous 2 Coffee Clubs!!!)

Please find that attached menu for your convenience. Should you wish to eat / drink something; please ensure that you bring cash with you, as no credit cards will be accepted for our table.

Please RSVP by Monday, 13 November 2006

We look forward to meeting you!

See you soon,

Pippa!!!

PS. Please find the attached map for directions or contact Irene Country Lodge on 0126676464 should you get lost.

Lakeside_Country_Kitchen.pdf

Directions_to_Irene_Country_Lodge.pdf

Hi Pippa

You can rsvp for Rudi, Liza and Alicia we are looking forward to meeting all of you. See you on the 18/11/2006 !!!!!! :ilikeit::unsure::thumbdown:

Cheers

Rudi

Hi Pippa

Carlos, Liza, Alexia and Luca will be attending, unless the sky falls on our heads! :ilikeit:

Cheers

Ons is verseker daar! Kan nie wag om almal te ontmoet nie!

Heinrich ("Swerwer"), Tania, Markus en Naomi

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for confirming your attendance.

So far I have the following people on the RSVP list:

rsteyn x 3

Carlos Carvalho x 4

JacoE x 4

Tania x 4

Springbok x 1

Pippa x 3

For those of you that have not responded as yet, please do so before Monday, 13 November 2006.

See you soon!

Pippa

Guest Bronwyn

Sorry Pippa, we can't make it. I am so disappointed but we have a weekend away in Thabazimbi with friends that I just can't change, although I tried my hardest.

I hope you have fun & I'll be thinking of you all & sulking the whole afternoon. :blush:

Bronwyn

Hi Pippa,

That is great :blush: , thank you. I will definately be there. My wife, however, might not make it as her mom arrives from the UK for a visit on the Friday but we will try our best to organise her around the coffee club.

Take care

Russell

Hi Pippa

Add two adults Selwyn & Marelize as well as our sons Dillon age 3 and Zander aged 1

See you guys there

Selwyn

Hi Pippa,

I recently joined and look forward to attend and meet all of you.

R.S.V.P for JACQUES & JUANITA

JACQUES

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the overwhelming responses! The Coffee Club started in March 2006 with approximately 15 people and has since grown dramatically! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

So far I have the following people on the RSVP list:

rsteyn x 3

Carlos Carvalho x 4

JacoE x 4

Tania x 4

Springbok x 1

Pippa x 3

W + R x 1

Conroys x 4

Russell x 1

Selwyn x 4

Tjaart x 4

Mads x 4

JacquesS x 2

Boer(s) + Sjellie x 2

Ria x 5

Parents, please bring enough toys / games for the children to keep them busy, as the afternoon might get long or boring for them!

To everyone who has not yet confirmed their attendance, please RSVP by Monday, 13 November, as I have to confirm the numbers with Irene Country Lodge.

I look forward to seeing you all!

Pippa

Unfortunately we won't be able to make it ... have fun!

Hi Pippa

Please add my hubby and myself (Lindy and Graham) to your list for the 18 November. We would love to meet everyone.

See you all then

Lindy :ilikeit:

Hi Pippa

You can count me, my wife Tanya and 2 children in for the coffee club meeting.

Thanks, regards

Tjaart (TjaartvdW)

Does this mean the country, after losing a million skiled whites the last 10 years, will lose the next million in half that time?

Does this mean the country, after losing a million skiled whites the last 10 years, will lose the next million in half that time?

I think if they do another senses they are going to have the population in OZ :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Hi julle

Ons lees al 'n geruime tyd julle forum, en geniet julle vreeslik. Baie dankie vir al die raad en leiding wat julle so met 'n oop hart uitdeel. :blink: Ons kom graag die 18 de koffie drink. Is daar nog kinders van ons kinders se ouderdom wat gaan kom? . Myne is 10 en 12 .

Groete

aniena (ons is 4)