Any South African Doctors in Perth?

new

Come on man!!!!!!!!! What's happened here?

This topic I have personally found so helpful for myself and I am sure plenty who are in Perth, why must we have this nonsense come up like this.

If nothing can be said that would help the topic with information why don't you people rather turn your mouse onto something else that might interest you.

For the rest of us who want to find where our colleagues are in terms of Dentistry, Doctor's or whatever the case is, let us just get on with it and share the information.

For goodness sake!!!!!!

Cheers

Kathy

Ek was by dr Ernst Eiselen in d Ocean Reef medical centre vi d heel eerste keer en ek moet se ek het nie eers so nice dokter in SA gehad nie. Die nuwe mense wat n dokter soek gaan gerus soontoe.

En as julle klaar by hom was hardloop gou oor d straat om jou medisyne by Tom Beeton die apteker te kry.

Cheers

E

Anyone with more info on the dentist in clarkson. a phone number maybe.

Guest Vermeulens
Well, I don't subscribe to what your oupa said. The only stupid question is the one not asked.

Wel, om jou vraag te antwoord ....Ons het 'n week terug geland, my seuntjie van 7 het 'n paar dae daarna begin kla van hoofpyn, sy koors was hoog en hy het opgegooi. Ek gaan toe na die naaste mediese sentrum, 'n dag later. Die dokter vat bietjie hier en vat bietjie daar en sê toe ek kan maar aanhou met die panado stropies wat ek intussen gegee het. Ek was hoogs onsteld dat hy nie weet wat is fout nie. Ek verwag nie noodwendig antibiotika nie, maar ons huisdokter in SA het altyd gesê kinders kry nie koors sommer net nie. Later het my seuntjie gesê hy het nie die dokter se vrae verstaan toe hy gevra het of sy nek seer was nie.

Daarom soek ek nou 'n SA dokter! Die Aussie dokters wil nie iets behandel voor dit amper te laat is nie. Ek is nie 'n ippikonders mamma wat vir 'n snot neus dokter toe hardloop nie, ek was baie bekommerd.

Die probleem is net dat mens lank wag vir 'n afspraak ...

Em

Hi Em,

Ek is nie seker waar in Perth julle bly nie, maar ek kan gerus weer dr Ernst Eiselen aanbeveel. Julle almal sal hom verstaan. As hy 'n Suid-Afrikaanse van sien dan groet hy jou dadelik in Afrikaans en jou hele afpraak word in Afrikaans gedoen. PM my gerus as jy sy besonderhede nodig het.

Hoop jou seuntjie voel gou weer beter.

E

Does anybody know of the SA Butcher in Duncraig, I have heard his meat is good and his boerewors and biltong.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Kathy

The South African Buthcher in Duncraig is at the Marri Road shopping centre. Good meat, not only SA goodies. DJ's biltong in Malaga make excellent biltong.

Anyone with more info on the dentist in clarkson. a phone number maybe.

Dr Estelle. Swart Unit 14/30 Ainsbury Pde, Clarkson. 9304 6624

Hi Kathy

The South African Buthcher in Duncraig is at the Marri Road shopping centre. Good meat, not only SA goodies. DJ's biltong in Malaga make excellent biltong.

Hi R,

Thanks for that, I have heard about the Biltong guy in Malaga and I believe that he is also a SA butcher who sells good meat. Have you heard of this one?

Hope you are all well, we are all doing fine, just the 4 of us, once again thanks for all your personal help you did for me and hubby.

Cheers

Kathy

Okay, just another question yet which nobody has answered.........

A Gynea????????

Thanks for the great help everyone.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Kathy

No this one is in Merriwa, just off Marmion.

The butcher in Duncraig is Paul van der Merwe, but the butcher in the Karrinyup Cente has much better boerewors, and he is a $ or so cheaper.

I thing the dentist in Clarkson is Estelle Swart, and she is in a small shopping Centre opposite Clarkson Pimary.

Sorry Bloubul, do you have any idea of what the butcher is called in Karrinyup Centre, I am just starting a little address book with names and numbers.

Thanks for the help

Hi Kathy,

What do you think of putting your little address book on the forum with all the SA names and numbers and what they do then we can add more numbers if anyone has more.

I know there is a lot of new people coming to Perth and they can use the thread to help them out. I only have a few names and numbers. We can even put some SA restaurants on there as well.

What do you think?

Cheers

E

I think that is a marvelous idea, imagine opening up your new address book in Perth and think to yourself okay....... now what do I need to do today......... or where shall I shop today.........

I think we should have something like a spreadsheet like Deidre has with her Time lines on the visa applications. I don't have the time at the moment to try and even put the brain box together and create one, maybe one of our clever people in Perth would do something like this for us and then we can e-mail for new entry's to put on the spreadsheet and just have it on the "Perth" Community site.

Come on guys let's nag somebody to do this for us.......

Imagine when we get to the Braai that Enrica organizes and can exchange more experiences and get our "Address Books" out. What a network we can have going!!

Hee!! hee!! Fab idea.

Edited by KathyW

I do have the time but the only thing is I don't have the brain power that you are talking about. :ilikeit: I don't know if I mentioned this before but the Wembley SA shop is moving to Osborne Park so we should put that on there as well.

When that is ready all the new comers don't have to feel homesick anymore because they will be surrounded with all the people that they had in SA they will only be in Aus.

I will ask if Enrica have any ideas how too start this she is after all the master mind of everything that's happening in Perth, isn't she?

E

obstetrician Gynaecologist

Fred Bush

50 Arnsdale road

Dungraig WA

Telephone 08 9448 6064

after Hrs 08 9246 6331

I do have the time but the only thing is I don't have the brain power that you are talking about. :ilikeit: I don't know if I mentioned this before but the Wembley SA shop is moving to Osborne Park so we should put that on there as well.

When that is ready all the new comers don't have to feel homesick anymore because they will be surrounded with all the people that they had in SA they will only be in Aus.

I will ask if Enrica have any ideas how too start this she is after all the master mind of everything that's happening in Perth, isn't she?

E

Maybe Deidre will notice us talking about this............and make a suggestion...........or Hendie.............. (just hinting)!!!!

I think it will take awhile for Enrica, she is still overseas and needs to get back in the Aussie way of life when she is back, don't want to barmbard her with this until she is settled back home.

Maybe Wendy, Sue, what about Noele long time since we have seen her active on the Forum.

Hee!! Hee!! (My ears are burning now).

Thanks Wendy, you obviously have been to him.

The only thing that worries me is that I believe you have to go to a normal GP first and then he recommends you to a Gynea, so just for the normal once a year overhaul you have to go via, via, via first. Is this true?

Kathy he is a very nice guy. I was reffered and I think this is the way they do it here. You should phone them and just see how they go about it. Just maybe you do not need to be reffered for an general checkup.

Great post guys!

I've just tried to get an appointment at Ocean Reef medical for my son (He's not well) & the earliest they can help me is Monday!

Any other doctors? Doesn't have to be Saffer just anyone decent. So far I haven't had any good dealings with the 2 I've tried.

Sorry Bloubul, do you have any idea of what the butcher is called in Karrinyup Centre, I am just starting a little address book with names and numbers.

Thanks for the help

Gregorys Meat & Poultry‎

Shop 37 G, 200 Karrinyup Rd, Karrinyup, WA 6018 - (08) 9446 4996‎

Although not South African, his Boerewors is tops

I ended up taking my son to Belridge Medical Centre in Beldon & was happy with their service.

We saw a female doctor that really took time with us. Don't have her name now but will look it up & post.

• 1 month later...

I know this is a month after this topic started but FYI I thought it might be worth noting that Dr Colin Derrick who was a well known and brilliant paediatrician in Durbs has now moved to Perth (about two months ago) and is in Rockingham at a Hospital there. ;)

Ek is op soek na 'n Afrikaanse sielkundige in Perth , verkieslik in die noorde en indien moontlik 'n vrou, Dankie

Jan