Any South African Doctors in Perth?

new

Hi,

This is the only down side of a new country and suburb. You need to get a new doctor, dentist, hairdresser and all the other important things, but I'm also looking for one but it doesn't have to be a South African doctor. I'm just looking for a good doctor in the Innaloo (Stirling) area.

Thanks

Elizna

Hi there,

I go to a SA Doctor in Clarkson, fantastic guy, and a SA Hairdressor in Padbury.

If you are interested in their numbers please let me know.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi there

There are 3 South African doctors (Anton Kruger, Dr Alfonso and Dr ???) in the Northern Supbubs,

an Afrikaans dentist in Clarkson and a South African Pharmasist in Ocean Reef.

Brighton Beach Medical Centre

Medical Centres - Merriwa, WA

Address

22 Hughie Edwards Drv

Merriwa

WA, 6030

Australia

Contact Details

Ph:(08) 9305 9944

3 SA doctors at ocean reef medical center (Accross the road from the mentioned SA Pharmacist - his name is Tom)

Kathi Bleeker-Sauzier (lady)

Ernst Eiselen

Len Henson

Telephone: 9307 5344

Kathy is this Hairdresser in the Padbury shopping centre? Then I would like to know about the dentist in clarkson.

Hi Wendy,

Yip, his name is Lee and the shop is called SuMo's hair design and barber shop.

His very good and his prices are not too bad as well.

Bloubull, I see you are near us in Butler, time to get to meet for a braai hey, trying to get a few interested people for a braai on Sunday for "Aussie's" Father's Day, maybe at one of the local beaches. But I will start another topic.

I have also heard of SA Vet at Ocean Keys as well.

Does anybody know of the SA Butcher in Duncraig, I have heard his meat is good and his boerewors and biltong.

Maybe somebody could put names, profession and numbers on for us Perthonians.

Enrica is away at the moment, but I am sure she is reading this and cursing me because she is the "Mother of know all" and who know's maybe she can do this for us.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi there

There are 3 South African doctors (Anton Kruger, Dr Alfonso and Dr ???) in the Northern Supbubs,

an Afrikaans dentist in Clarkson and a South African Pharmasist in Ocean Reef.

Brighton Beach Medical Centre

Medical Centres - Merriwa, WA

Address

22 Hughie Edwards Drv

Merriwa

WA, 6030

Australia

Contact Details

Ph:(08) 9305 9944

Just wondering..... is this not also called Jindalee Medical Centre, or is this a different one?

Just wondering..... is this not also called Jindalee Medical Centre, or is this a different one?

Hi Kathy

No this one is in Merriwa, just off Marmion.

The butcher in Duncraig is Paul van der Merwe, but the butcher in the Karrinyup Cente has much better boerewors, and he is a $ or so cheaper.

I thing the dentist in Clarkson is Estelle Swart, and she is in a small shopping Centre opposite Clarkson Pimary.

Maybe somebody could put names, profession and numbers on for us Perthonians.

Enrica is away at the moment, but I am sure she is reading this and cursing me because she is the "Mother of know all" and who know's maybe she can do this for us.

Yes, I would also love to have more details of SA hairdressers, butchers, etc. It would make me feel like I am helping someone else settle in Australia by supporting their business.

Just out of interest, why do so many people seek out a South African doctor?

And vets, dentists and hairdressers too?

The Poolshop at Padbury shopping centre is also owned by South-Africans. I go to the shopping centre nearly everyday and I did not know about the hairdresser. I will surely make use of him in the future. Thanks Kathy.

Just out of interest, why do so many people seek out a South African doctor?

And vets, dentists and hairdressers too?

Amabokke, my oupa het altyd as iemand 'n kom om se nou maar stupid vraag gevra het gese "K.k vraag sit". Jammer maar jy het gesoek daarvoor.

Edited by Alias

Amabokke, my oupa het altyd as iemand 'n kom om se nou maar stupid vraag gevra het gese "K.k vraag sit". Jammer maar jy het gesoek daarvoor.

Well, I don't subscribe to what your oupa said. The only stupid question is the one not asked.

Hi,

Jis dankie almal...dit help baie om te weet waar die Dr's is en al die ander plekke.

Dit sal nice wees as ons lys kan maak van besighede en ons Dr's sodat ons almal weet waar om te gaan kyk as ons een soek.

Ek ken 3 SA winkels waar ons die basiese goedjies kan koop. Sal bietie hulle inligting ook hier kom op sit.

Well, I don't subscribe to what your oupa said. The only stupid question is the one not asked.

Oops!!! I don't think any harm was done here with her saying from her oupa.

To answer you question if I can..... I think there is nothing better than seeing or hearing unfamiliar sounds like a good old SA bloke or lady when you are needing advise on something, I know for myself I prefer to choose SA stock because I know I will feel more at home until all the "missing home" emotions are gone, and why not anyway support a fellow South African.

Are you living in Perth, do you have some sort of business that might interest the rest of us to support you with?

Cheers

Kathy

Oops!!! I don't think any harm was done here with her saying from her oupa.

To answer you question if I can..... I think there is nothing better than seeing or hearing unfamiliar sounds like a good old SA bloke or lady when you are needing advise on something, I know for myself I prefer to choose SA stock because I know I will feel more at home until all the "missing home" emotions are gone, and why not anyway support a fellow South African.

Are you living in Perth, do you have some sort of business that might interest the rest of us to support you with?

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the answer. Personally I've never understood this seeking out other South Africans for whatever reasons.

I'm not in Perth but thanks for the offer.

I think it is great that Saffers seek one another out and support one another in business and in any other way. Many of us are starting over from scratch and need all the support we can get!

Amabokke moenie my kwaad maak nie. Lees die naam van die Forum en dan vra jy jouself weer is dit 'n slim of 'n dom vraag? Natuurlik wil SAFFERS weet waar is SA dokters of het jy vir Kubaanse dokters gevra?

Alias

I think it is great that Saffers seek one another out and support one another in business and in any other way. Many of us are starting over from scratch and need all the support we can get!

I know of a nice South African doctor in Perth. His name is Dokta Sipho Mpholoze. Let me know if you want his contact details...

Amabokke moenie my kwaad maak nie. Lees die naam van die Forum en dan vra jy jouself weer is dit 'n slim of 'n dom vraag? Natuurlik wil SAFFERS weet waar is SA dokters of het jy vir Kubaanse dokters gevra?

Alias

Oh, I woundn't want to make you angry now would I? The question's been answered now. Go away.

Oh, I woundn't want to make you angry now would I? The question's been answered now. Go away.

Weet iemand dalk wie die is die nar hierbo? Kom by my ou jy is of vir die SA netwerk of daarteen besluit self maar ek dink jou vraag is ongevraagd en boonop uit pas!!!!! :rolleyes:

Weet iemand dalk wie die is die nar hierbo? Kom by my ou jy is of vir die SA netwerk of daarteen besluit self maar ek dink jou vraag is ongevraagd en boonop uit pas!!!!! :ilikeit:

Now you're starting to piss me off. Learn some manners. First you insult me then you refer to me in the third person. Honestly, I don't give a cr@p what you think.

I asked a question. It's been answered. End of story.

Now you're starting to piss me off. Learn some manners. First you insult me then you refer to me in the third person. Honestly, I don't give a cr@p what you think.

I asked a question. It's been answered. End of story.

Eish. Dit klink soos 'n regte Afrika avontuur...