Corne: Ons ook!

Corne

Guest Sunshine Sister
ons kan dalk nie sê ons is in Australia gebore nie....maar ons het GROOT geword hier ;)

ROTFL !! :ilikeit::lol::lol: Hehehehehe. With that you have earned our coveted Quote of the week award. Congratulations !! Your prize ? A spoil day and all-you-can-eat cake extravaganza with yours truly next time you come to the Far East ! :holy:

All of this talk of cake and get- togethers in combination with the beautiful sunset picture, Rottnest island (sp?) and self-defence classes has made me think I should maybe come on over to the Wild West and see what I am missing !! :blush: Will keep you posted…

Love

SS

:lol:

All of this talk of cake and get- togethers in combination with the beautiful sunset picture, Rottnest island (sp?) and self-defence classes has made me think I should maybe come on over to the Wild West and see what I am missing !! :ilikeit: Will keep you posted…

Love

SS

:blush:

You shall be most welcome, Sweet Sis, it'll be so very cool to meet you! Bring Riekie & Co as well and then we can a-l-l-l-l go out headhunting and having loadsa fun too.... :):whome: (sure we can all make a plan to accommodate ya'all!) :cry:

Guest Sunshine Sister

Hey Noeksie.

You're on, it's a date ! I will check with R when she is back from Hobbit's country and see what we can organize. Would LOVE to meet you girls in real-life and check out all of the sights.. I will have to bring Corne along as well (have met her in real life and she's great), ;) we have also totally stolen the poor girls thread.. :blush: Sorry skattebol, kom jy saam dan gaan kuier ons vir die girls in Perth ??

Love

SS

:ilikeit:

Aai, SS dink eks oulik :blush:

dit klink goed! ek sal graag my mede kaaskoek maaikies wil ontmoet ;)

lekker naweek!

corne'

Hey you guys,

Just keep me in the loop on this planned koekie :ilikeit: meeting, so I can pack my bags and trek up from the boendoes for this memorable occasion! Promise I'll bring the world's best carrot cake.... :thumbdown:

Greetings,

Dreamy

Mmm dreamy...

ek het nog nie gese dat wortelkoek my absolute favorite is nie ne??

lyk my ons klomp saam sal mekaar in die dieet afgrond inhelp :whome:

:unsure:

Hi Corné,

Ja-nee jong, ons sal maar liewer 'n (seldery) stokkie moet steek voor al hierdie sondige gedagtes en visioene van ons. :unsure: Maar nou ja, hoe sê die oumense? Gedeelde laste is net helfte so swaar..... you wish! Wens ek kan van my 'laste' deel met iemand wat 'n bietjie minderbevoorreg is. Any takers? :lol:

Groetnis,

Dreamy :whome:

Jis, julle klomp girls is darem maar skreeusnaaks as julle bymekaar is!! Ek het SO lekker gelag toe ek die thread lees!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit: My serotonienvlakke is nou so hoog ek stryk sommer 'n bondel wasgoed! Food for the soul!! :ilikeit: