Prophecies about South Africa

Wantbetter

Hi. I copy this from an email I received:

PROPHECY OVER SOUTH AFRICA (INCLUDING BECHUANA AND NAMIBIA) by DANIEL (A MESSIANIC JEW) - APRIL 2008, JERUSALEM

(Note: this is not a verbatim transcription)

I spent last night like in a pregnancy. It is strange for a man to have a pregnancy. I have a pregnancy of the Holy Spirit for South Africa, Bechuana and Namibia: It is released today and you will take it back to their country. You will see signs and wonders. I want to share what I saw over your nation.

I saw a map. South Africa is on the map. South Africa, Bechuana and Namibia are one geographical unit in the heavenly. There is another geographical map in the heavenly. South Africa, Bechuana, Namibia and all those little places, are all one for the Lord.

The battle of South Africa (and Bechuana, Namibia) is in the heavenly. It is a PRIORITY for the Lord.

First point of Prophecy: I saw another picture. I do not want to offend. It is of blacks (natives) in a boat. South Africa is like a boat. The boat is shaking and the natives are being thrown from place to place, from side to side. They are little – like small children that are falling from side to side. Why do I see this picture? I do not want to offend, but I must speak what the Lord says. God sees the situation of this nation: they are like little children going from side to side (being tossed (suffering). But He will stabilize the boat, so that they will not fall from side to side. He will let them stand on solid ground – on the rock, which is Jesus Christ!

Second point of Prophecy:

I have three scriptures for South Africa:

1. John 10:10 – "The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)".

This scripture is for SA and it is from the Lord: Satan, is the thief, that steals, kills and destroy in your nation. I felt it very strongly. The Lord says it is finished! First half of text is going to be fulfilled. (Stealing, killing and destruction) The rest will now be fulfilled: I have come that they may have life, and have it in abundance, in fullness. South Africa must bless all Africa. It will be fulfilled. The boat will stop shaking.

2. Prov. 6:31 – "But if he is found out, he must restore seven times [what he stole]; he must give the whole substance of his house [if necessary – to meet his fine]."

This Word is for the Body of Christ in South Africa. It is speaking of the thief – Satan. He must restore seven fold and give up the substance of his house. The Holy Spirit says this verse must be PROCLAIMED all over SA! You must come to the enemy and say: "Each thing that you have destroyed in my nation, that you killed, caused destruction, you must give seven times much more. You have authority from Christ to command it and demand seven times restoration. It is very important for your nation. Proclaim it! You will see the fulfillment of this! And we declare it as the truth for SA, in the Name of Jesus!

God will move in a mighty way in South Africa, in the Body of Christ. And no one will stop Him!

3. Mark 16:15-18 "And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole human race].

16. He who believes [who adheres to and trusts in and relies on the Gospel and Him Whom it set forth] and is baptized will be saved [from the penalty of eternal death]; but he who does not believe [who does not adhere to and trust in and rely on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth] will be condemned.

17. And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages;

18. They will pick up serpents; and [even] if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well.

This is a promise of the Lord to the Body of Christ in your country: it will be fulfilled in your nation in 2008 to 2009.

Daniel interrupts and prays thus:

"I break any religious spirit in the Name of Jesus Christ! I break the chains of the mind! I proclaim liberty and freedom in Jesus' Name!"

The Word of God is powerful. When God says something He will fulfill it! God WILL fulfill it because it is for His glory and His kingdom and the Lord loves SA!

The Holy Spirit tells me to say that South Africa has blessed Israel for two generations. God will pour blessings upon your nation. I am obedient to the Holy Spirit. It is something fresh. From Jerusalem I am proclaiming it. Thank you Jesus!

You must proclaim and spread this prophecy!

You will see fulfillment of John 10:10 and Prov 6:31. But please command it and send it via email all over the Body of Christ in South Africa. The Lord says it is enough! I didn't steal from you. Go to Satan and DEMAND it! Each piece of ground that has been stolen by Satan, he must give seven times!

Each person who has left South Africa will return, bringing back seven others.

The land, and everything stolen will be given back! You must go to the enemy and demand it! Go to Satan and proclaim God's Word. God's Word is a sword. When you come in holiness and purity, and you demand it, Satan MUST give it. SA will see fulfillment of this.

The Holy Spirit is telling me to say something new: South Africa, Bechuana and Namibia will not come to the situation of Rhodesia. Yes, the Lord it is Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe. For Him it is Rhodesia. It is from the Lord. You will see it will not come, for South Africa is very important to the Lord.

And now the last part of the Prophecy

While we were ministering In Austria, we met many people from SA, living in Austria and Germany. The Lord sent an elderly woman, 70 years, to me, with a group of women. And it was very strange, for the Holy Spirit kept saying to me to say : "Ma, ma, ma ..will be coming back to SA. And I said to her, "What is this 'ma?' She said 'ma' is mother in African. The Holy Spirit showed me that a lot of believers from your nation in the rest of the world will return: The Holy Spirit will speak to believers: "Go to your nation. Your nation is not Austria, your nation is not the UK, your nation is not Germany. Your nation is South Africa." An army of believers will return to SA.

On 12 March 2008 I saw a vision in Austria for SA: the vision was of a Cross: The Lord is putting this Cross in the land of South Africa. The Cross is put in a strong way in South Africa. No-one can move it. It is like deep in the earth of SA. It is towering over Africa. The top of the Cross is in North Africa. The Cross is of gold and fire. Streams of gold and fire are running inside this Cross.

And then I saw the sky is opening above your nation. Black clouds are going out from your nation. I saw the sky is opening and I saw white clouds, white. The Holy Spirit is moving above your nation. I saw hundreds and hundreds and thousands of little eagles flying over South Africa. They are flying from the Indian to the Atlantic Ocean. From side to side. It is the fulfillment of the promises that the Lord has promised to your land.

Your land is going to walk in signs and wonders, word of wisdom and knowledge, prophecy, inner healing, physical healing. And through those signs, the natives will come to Jesus! They need healing and He is going to heal them. God will move among the natives, they will destroy their idols and they will come to Jesus. The Lord is faithful.

God will open up the gift of signs and wonders. South Africa is a land of the WARRIORS. When SA walk in signs and wonders it will not only be for the glory of Africa, but for all the nations of the whole world.

See the fulfillment of the promises of God. And it is powerful! Break the chains of your minds! The power of the Holy Spirit to perform miracles, is released when chains of mind are broken.

Daniel declares LIFE on this prophecy, that it will start in 2008 and no one will stop it!

He prays: "Thank you Lord for stabilizing the boat. Thank you that the blacks will not be shaken from side to side. They will stand upon the ground, upon the Rock, and the Rock is Jesus Christ! And Lord, please have mercy upon the white people.

"I, Daniel, Israeli Messianic Jew from Jerusalem, release from the heavenlies armies of angels – millions and millions and millions of angels upon your nation! Upon each white person, their houses, property, and possessions! Warrior angels so that Satan can not come to steal, destroy and kill. I put a wall of fire of the Holy Spirit round each believer and those not yet believers.

Come, Lord Jesus, with Your Holy Spirit and baptize this nation with and by Your Holy Spirit.

Let the Fear of the Lord be upon each one who wants to leave South Africa. Let the Lord speak to each one: "Do not leave! I will protect you and bless you. I need you in this country! I will bless you in this country!"

I must shout this word of God, because it is so powerful! We seal it by the Blood of Jesus! So that the enemy cannot steal that which does not belong to him!

Bless it to this nation in Jesus Name!

Leigh Roberts

(Prophetic Bulletin Coordinator)

A.P.I.M.I.

(Apostolic, Prophetic, Intercessary Ministry International)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AllisonW

• Alida

• OZSAFFER

• Preacher

I don't know what to make of this 'Prophecy'.

All I can say is that we really prayed for God to direct us in applying for Australia. We prayed that we would have doors opened or shut - clear yes or no. For us, doors have opened wide so far. Hubby has a job offer and we are applying for a RSMS 119 Visa. In the past two years after being retrenched, he has been applying for half decent jobs here, and nothing much happening there!

It can be an emotional issue, but I can't say that the message we have received has been "Do not leave! I will protect you and bless you. I need you in this country! I will bless you in this country!"

Today we received this inspirational verse "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11 NASB). The way we interpret that may be different to someone else. For us, we do not believe a future in South Africa is God's plan for us, and if for some reason we were not granted our visa, we would have to accept that Australia is not God's plan for us either.

We don't always understand why things work out the way they do, but God sees the bigger picture.

Is "Daniel the messianic Jew" someone I should know about? Never heard of him, so I won't be giving away my plane tickets just yet.

According to the Bible if what he prohecies does not come true then he is a false prophet so let's see what happens it's already halfway through 2008. All this business about going to the enemy and demanding lands etc back is contrary to what Jesus taught which was to store up your treasures in heaven and not on this earth. The Lord has not promised us an easy life as His children but warned us that the road would be difficult and narrow and that many false prohets would arise even from among our own number...let each child of God hear from the Lord and His Word by themselves. The wisdom of those around us in our own fellowships like elders, pasters, parents etc should also be considered in big decisions. I for one have been in churches where there have been many false prohets and prohecies so am very wary of this kind of thing. It just makes me think that we all need to draw a little closer to Jesus in our daily walk with Him and pray that we are not deceived by false doctrine and wolves in sheeps clothing.

Let's post on this again at the end of the year... :blink:

Edited by celeste

Please try to explain this:

First point of Prophecy: I saw another picture. I do not want to offend. It is of blacks (natives) in a boat. South Africa is like a boat. The boat is shaking and the natives are being thrown from place to place, from side to side

Am I missing something or is this actually for the blacks? Where are the whites?

I'm very wary of this kind of thing. I believe that God will lead me on my way that I have to take in life, my way that God chosen for me after prayers and asking for direction lead to Australia. Thank you Lord!

I'm safe now, have a wonderful life and are blessed beyond believe in my new country!!!

Sounds like a false prophet to me.

Just my 2c

Carelene

In my lifetime, I've seen prophecies come and prophecies go . . . . some fulfilled, most not fulfilled.

So . . . . . why is this?

Do we "interpret" God's will to suit our own agenda at times?

I wonder. Why so many unfulfilled "prophecies"?

I am sceptical also of the personality traits of folks who look for "signs and wonders". It reminds me of people looking to see what the future has in store through divination and astrology.

At the end of the day, it's not really our purpose in Life.

Our "mission" is to walk daily with God and be led by the Holy Ghost on a daily basis . . . . . . not to get sidetracked on signs and wonders that cross our paths. They can invariably lead us all up the garden path.

Jesus didn't know the time of the Father's return.

How much more "in the know" are we?

So . . . . our job is to walk daily with God and not get sidetracked by other things in Life. If they happen to coincide, then so be it, but don't get misled by these things.

Please remember one important point: Jesus said Himself that John the Baptist was to be the LAST prophet. There would be no other prophets after that. A prophetic gift in New Testament perspective is the gift of being a lecturer of what the prophets taught - i.e., a minister or preacher. Every single experience I had with such kind of prophesy thus far, was not good, or of no value. And may I add, Jesus also said that it is an unbelieving generation who want to see signs and wonders.

Remember also that there is a flood of voices trying to stop this immigration-wave. And also see one flaw in this prophesy. If they claim that everyone who immigrated would bring back seven more, there are people who had to go before they could come back !!

I'm packing ...

Edited by Alida

This is strange because when I had MY prophecy it said something else??

Hmm I wonder ... Is God confused?

Does God need people to do His work or can He also use an ass ? (He did it once, I'm sure He can do it again)

I go where He leads me not where some unknown "prophet" claims I should be going, my life is in His hands and I live it by the light of His Word not by some unknown "prophet" rambling along about what God calls Rhodesia or Zimbabwe (i mean please!!)

It's this kind of tripe that undermines REAL christianity and causes cults to thrive.

God gave us His Word so why should I listen to mere men...

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Good point Alida.

C'mon guys, lets stick to the Bible if you want to get exicted about prophecies.

Otherwise? Commoncense!!!!

Martin

Hi,

I am not an expert in this field so can not say to much. For me, if a "prophet" comes along, he normally announces and all attention goes towards christianity again. This can be good or it can be negative. During those times I always hope that "lost" people would take something of what has been said and start a journey with God.

If something like this happen I just do pray and ask God to strengthen me during this time so that it does not create panic within me and that I just trust God to lead me during these times.

Self proclaimed "prophets" have in the past really hurt christianity. They proclaim that things will happen and we are still waiting today. I am thinking of the last major prophet that was in SA that proclaimed Madiba was dead and that they did not want to reveal it as the south africans would kill each other bla bla bla. Madiba just celebrated his birthday and he does not look dead to me at all

Take Care

Tanja

Please remember one important point: Jesus said Himself that John the Baptist was to be the LAST prophet. There would be no other prophets after that. A prophetic gift in New Testament perspective is the gift of being a lecturer of what the prophets taught - i.e., a minister or preacher. Every single experience I had with such kind of prophesy thus far, was not good, or of no value. And may I add, Jesus also said that it is an unbelieving generation who want to see signs and wonders.

Remember also that there is a flood of voices trying to stop this immigration-wave. And also see one flaw in this prophesy. If they claim that everyone who immigrated would bring back seven more, there are people who had to go before they could come back !!

I'm packing ...

I am not saying I agree with this prophecy, but your statement above is incorrect in my humble opinion.

Try these verses, that were all written after Jesus left earth:

1Cor 14:29 And if there are two or three prophets, let them speak, and let the others judge.

Eph 4:11 And truly He gave some to be apostles, and some to be prophets, and some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,

1Cor 12:28 And God set some in the church, firstly, apostles; secondly, prophets; thirdly, teachers, then works of power, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, kinds of languages.

1Cor 12:10 and to another workings of powers, to another prophecy; and to another discerning of spirits; and to another kinds of tongues; and to another the interpretation of tongues.

Act 15:32 And Judas and Silas, also being prophets themselves, exhorted the brothers with many words and confirmed them.

Act 11:27 And in these days prophets from Jerusalem came to Antioch.

1Cor 14:6 But now, brothers, if I come to you speaking in tongues, what will I profit you, except I speak to you either in revelation, or in knowledge, or in prophecy, or in teaching?

With all due respect: by stating the above, you just threw out half of the New Testament.

But, the Word also says:

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Act 13:40 Therefore beware lest that come on you which is spoken of in the Prophets (not exactly within context here, but take note)

2Pe 1:20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture came into being of its own private interpretation.

So, in my opinion, evaluate a prophecy with the respect it deserves, and then make the conclusion based on what the Holy Spirit speaks to your heart. Yes, there are false prophets, but there are also prophecies originating from God, and if you choose to ignore them, well - then, so be it. You will stand before God one day.

God does speak, He is not a silent piece of rock. He even speaks to a low-life half-breed sinner like me. :thumbdown: I just need to listen.

In this specific case, however, I have some doubts about the prophecy. I will not give this one the yes vote, due to some practical issues and the fact that the Spirit did not confirm this in my heart. I have seen this circulating on emails more than once before.

But, I have applied 1Cor 14:29, in stead of just throwing out any prophecy with disrespect. And I could still be wrong, and then I'll eat my words and come back "bringing back seven others."

The Rhodesia thing is what really confuses me. Why would God say that? I know that names are important, like Abraham's name that was changed, but Rhodesia? It was named after Cecil John Rhodes?

:thumbdown:

Edited by Biltongboer

Since our announcement of our emigration plans, I have received this e-mail numorous times!

I agree with much of what was said. In fact every post has valid points.

We know very little of this person - what does he look like, where is he from besides being Jewish, his 'track record' (fulfilled prophecies etc), how many years has he been in this 'ministry'.

I believe a 'prophet' or person with a prophetic ministry must have a reputation. (And I use the word reputation carefully). Meaning - has shown the fruits of the spirit in their lives, knows the Word of God well, spends much time in prayer. All these things makes the prophetic word, coming from such a person fruitful. Otherwise it's mere fortune telling.

Prophecy always exorts, encourages and directs. This guy sounds more like a 'doem profeet'. There are a few holes in this prophecy as well. The wording in his 'prophecy' is also very vage.

God will speak to your spirit about direction etc. for your life. A prophecy merely confirms what God has already been working in you.

There's a very thin line between prophetic and pathetic.

I think one has to get some perspective here.

In Heb.1:1 the Bible clearly states: In many parts, and many ways, God of old having spoken to the fathers in the prophets, in these last days did speak to us in His Son.

Peter refers to these prophesies: 2 Peter 1:19 And we have more firm the prophetic word, to which we do well giving heed, as to a lamp shining in a dark place, till day may dawn, and a morning star may arise--in your hearts; this first knowing, that no prophecy of the Writing doth come of private exposition, for not by will of man did ever prophecy come, but by the Holy Spirit borne on holy men of God spoke.

We can, and should never, regard latter-day prophesies in the same light as the Biblical prophesies. In this sense Alida is correct.

No latter-day prophesy did ever become part of the Bible. Biltongboer most likely refers to believers that were blessed with the gift to interpret the Prophetic Word but it remains human interpretation and therefore should be judged by others.

I want to conclude by saying that prophesies are recognised when they are fulfilled, and nobody can make a prophesy to happen or prevent it from happening.

I will be guided by the Holy Spirit and by my wit.

Boran

If you even for a minute believe half of this nonsense you need your :ilikeit: head read. Get your heads out of your bums, if not for your own sake then for your children. This has nothing to do with God and nothing to do with a divine plan for the country. So now its all some grand plan beset by the lord who will then swoop down and make it all right again?

Give me a break. If its come to the point were people are looking to believe rambling prophecies posted on the web in any effort to find hope in the situation then I am afraid it is so far gone you are only deluding yourself into thinking things will improve.

South Africa is in the middle of a collapse. Economic, political, judicial, social and spiritual. You can either sit there and go along for the ride or you get out while you can. Do everyone a favour though and dont post crap like this though. You make South Africans look like cavemen.

If you even for a minute believe half of this nonsense you need your :ilikeit: head read. Get your heads out of your bums, if not for your own sake then for your children. This has nothing to do with God and nothing to do with a divine plan for the country. So now its all some grand plan beset by the lord who will then swoop down and make it all right again?

Give me a break. If its come to the point were people are looking to believe rambling prophecies posted on the web in any effort to find hope in the situation then I am afraid it is so far gone you are only deluding yourself into thinking things will improve.

South Africa is in the middle of a collapse. Economic, political, judicial, social and spiritual. You can either sit there and go along for the ride or you get out while you can. Do everyone a favour though and dont post crap like this though. You make South Africans look like cavemen.

I could not agree more with you!

South Africa is like a fully loaded truck with no brakes on a steep decline! Most people are standing at the bottom, in the middle of the road. They can all see the truck coming, but they still say "God will sort this out". I say wake up and get out the way before the truck slams into you!!!! God has given you a brain....use it

Leon

• 1 month later...

Got onto this one a bit late in the game, but here's what I think:

a) Preacher, though I hear what you are saying and agree with 98% thereof, I did find your post very agressive in nature, which in my opinion is completely unnecessary. The original post specifically stated: "What do you make of this", and it wasn't meant to be a "command" or "direction" for anyone. Merely someone that received an email with a "prophecy" and wanted to know what other forumites thought. Why agression?

B) I've been in many churches that had "prophets" who spoke regularly. Personally, I believe that you must be VERY careful when proclaiming "this is what the Lord says". I don't want to be the one who puts words in God's mouth, and I think people go around saying the word "prophecy" and "word of God" way too much.

c) I think the atmosphere of the forum where this was first "received" by this "prophet" is quite important, and we weren't there to gauge it for ourselves. Churches and many services have a way of getting emotional and people get swept up (opgesweep). Very dangerous ground.

d) I do believe there are people with a prophetic gift. I think for those with it, it becomes increasingly difficult as they grow in this gift they've received, to seperate their own ego from what God says. I've seen this enough times - it becomes about the person, not the word of God.

and finally

IF THIS IS FROM GOD AND WHAT GOD IS SAYING ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA IT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN YOUR PERSONAL TIME AND RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, AND WHAT HE SAYS TO YOU ABOUT YOUR LIFE.

Preacher basically states it bull, and we should ignore. Don't get me wrong - I'm in Aus, and I will not be packing my bags to go back, should I have any choice about it, or God specifically tells me PERSONALLY to go back. (and it would have to be a pretty compelling argument/word from God himself, it's gonna be hard moving me...) :ilikeit:

BUT

there is a difference between: "impossible" and "improbable". NOTHING is impossible for God. Not even turning around our once great country.

How wonderful would it be for South Africa if this were a true word and prophecy from God? I still have many loved ones there, and would love for this to be true. In my opinion - not impossible, but improbable.

With all the above said - I believe our one true calling on earth, in between all the other daily crap and nonsense, is to honour God, and react to everything in FAITH. Glory be to Him, who knows a way of truth and life for all of us, and loves each unconditionally.

Have a blessed day everyone - be blessed!!

L

Edited by Legalbuff

There's a very thin line between prophetic and pathetic.

I agree with Milo on this one! Say no more.

Personally I am glad this prophecy was posted.

Deciding whether it is God's will for us to leave our home is the most important thing we, as Christians, need to determine. To do this one must listen to his word and listen to the people who speak the truth of his word into our lives. Each of us is perfectly entitled to read that post, decide its validty in our life and choose to let it alter our course or not. For those of us who made the decision under God's will, the post would not change our course - unless the change was God's will, and you would know it was immediately. If you feel that leaving is his will, then you must leave.

I am not sure where I will be in 5 years time and quite frankly it does not bother me. I believe that God wants me in Aus for now and I know that he will guide me when the time comes to choose to become a permanent resident or to come home. I know that he does not promise to protect me and keep me safe in either country but he does promise never to foresake me and to be there with me when I face hard times.

I pray daily for the restoration of Africa and for healing in our land. Would it not be wonderful if things could in fact be turned around? Why begrudge those left behind the right to dream, hope and pray for a better tomorrow? South African's have fought long and hard for their freedom - and most of us are still fighting to be free of certain chains. Those who choose to stay, as well as those who have no choice, have a long road ahead of them and I pray that under God's grace they find peace and prosperity.

GOD BLESS AFRICA, GUIDE HER LEADERS, AND KEEP HER SAFE!

there is a difference between: "impossible" and "improbable". NOTHING is impossible for God. Not even turning around our once great country.

I am amazed that you are convinced that, for your God, nothing is impossible, yet you evidently wholeheartedly accept that it's OK for him to do nothing about any of the suffering going on in SA, and the rest of the world for that matter. Its a simple fact that God is doing nothing about it (if indeed he has any ability to do anything about it).

How wonderful would it be for South Africa if this were a true word and prophecy from God? I still have many loved ones there, and would love for this to be true. In my opinion - not impossible, but improbable.

Again, so much "faith" in nothing. You believe its possible for God to fix this, yet you accept that it's improbable that he/she will do anything about it. Why don't you put him to the challenge? Be brave and question his commitment to mankind. Tell him, "Enough of this nonsense of testing our faith God, some people just simply don't want to be tested right now, all they want is a piece of stale bread, a blanket to keep them warm and to be safe tonight. Do you think you could maybe help out a bit instead of testing them?". You wouldn't let politicians get away with anything near what you let God get away with.

With all the above said - I believe our one true calling on earth, in between all the other daily crap and nonsense, is to honour God, and react to everything in FAITH. Glory be to Him, who knows a way of truth and life for all of us, and loves each unconditionally.

Its not unconditional love, apparently if we don't accept Jesus as our savior we are not going to get into heaven. It is NOT unconditional love as it is dependent on some form of compliance. I also find it amusing how God loves some of us more than others as is illustrated by the privilege we obtain simply because of who we are born to or where we are born. Sick child in Australia = free world class medical treatment. Sick child in Bangladesh = you're on your own buddy, Im busy unconditionally loving those sick Australian kids.

There are people actually suffering in the world and just in case you haven't noticed, God hasn't noticed either.

I must say I am a sceptic, especially of prophets.

One hugely influential christian, who did not deem himself a prophet said the following

"pray as if work wont help

work as if prayer wont help"

now that for me is a common sense approach, some might think it ChristianityUnusual, but its good enough for me.

Hopefully we will get our visa in the next year and we will be 5 that will be leaving

so I make this prophet Daniel a deal

I will do my utmost- once I have settled our family in Oz, to positively influence the lives of 35 people, in such a way that the Kingdom of God gets praised.

If all of them does not come back to Africa- I dont believe it will cause a trainsmash anywhere.

Hi Guys

Yip I think you should all hold on to your tickets. I read alot of the prophets, and this sounds like bull shite to me. I even read siener van rensburg, and this guys is just spreading propeganda. Go back and read the way it is written, and go have a think. That just does not seem like the way a priest or missionary would write. Some of it seems like he is grasping for straws to stop the brain drain and get people back. They must be running out of people to rob and kill in Africa the guy sounds desperate.

No you guys stick to your plans and what will be will be. Let fate make that choice and not some ego driven propoganda blitherings nin-com-poop.

Good luck

Do not seek answers in prophecies! Seek God and He will guide you! We should not MAKE a prophecy happen. A prophecy should be a confirmation of something God already brought under your attention. If God ask you to do something you would experience joy and peace the moment you obey Him. So this is your clue, if you have joy and inner peace in your heart after making a decision (whether it is to go OR to stay), you are in His will. God has a different plan for each one of us!

Keep good faith and don't be disillusioned by Satan's hurdles!

Keep your eyes on God!

LIGGIE