DBN1972: New to this site

DBN1972

So sorry DBN ;) it just happened, spur of the moment thing u know...sorry

all gardener replies...refer to ladies lounge...see ya soon

Lindy-Lee

:whome:

Sunshine Sista,

Don't worry bout stealing my thread and turning it into Desperate Housewives....you're almost as BAD as the characters on "Queer as Folk" (the US/Canadian version) I watched on DVD last night!

Guest Sunshine Sister
Sunshine Sista,

Don't worry bout stealing my thread and turning it into Desperate Housewives....you're almost as BAD as the characters on "Queer as Folk" (the US/Canadian version) I watched on DVD last night!

:whome: Ag, thanks for understanding. Hmmmm, now if only I had a cooking clue whether comparing me to Queer as Folk is a good or bad thing.... ;) I'm blonde, go slow, use small words, supply pictures, elaborate please... Good/bad/ugly ?? :lol:

Love

SS

:angry:

Guest Sunshine Sister
Well, imagine the boy version of Desperate Housewives...and they also like their gardeners!

Hehehehehe. :angry: Oh my word !! That sounds very interesting ! What is the age restriction on it ? Can you buy it at a normal DVD shop or only at one of those with the black stained windows and the thick velvet curtains at the door... :whome: You know the kind where men park around the corner and look over their shoulders before they go in. ;):lol:

Love

SS

;)

Heee heee :whome:

Not sure what the age restriction is, but in North America & the UK it was broadcast on public TV as a drama series so it can't be more than 18 (excpet maybe 118 in the US midwest!).

I got my copy on eBay...well worth the effort compared to the *^%# we have to watch on SABC

Ciao

DBN ;)

HEY...ek neem eksepsie.........Alice Springs is die centre....het julle klomp nie aardrykskunde gehad nie??? TSK TSK.... ;)

HEY...ek neem eksepsie.........Alice Springs is die centre....het julle klomp nie aardrykskunde gehad nie??? TSK TSK.... :whome:

ASP

the centre of the universe otherwise known as the HOT HOUSE has moved to the ladies lounge ;) hie hie lanklaas so lekker gelag

Lindy-Lee

:angry:

Guest Sunshine Sister
Heee heee :lol:

Not sure what the age restriction is, but in North America & the UK it was broadcast on public TV as a drama series so it can't be more than 18 (excpet maybe 118 in the US midwest!).

I got my copy on eBay...well worth the effort compared to the *^%# we have to watch on SABC

Ciao

DBN :angry:

Ahaaaa ok. Thanks for that. As long as I don't need to open it in a dark room, with the doors locked and a blow torch to get it out of the vacuum seal it should be fine. I'm gonna check it out, you have me very curious now. Hehehehehe, had a lekker chuckle at your midwest chirp, some of them (Midwesterners) are so frozen, they'd actually live to watch it ! Heeeeeha. Oh my word, I remember SABC TV vaguely, and it wasn't pretty 8 years ago, so I can imagine it by now. And they wonder why you guys want to get out, even the prisoners in America have better TV than the average Saffer. Yay for ebay, you are gonna LOVE Foxtel !!

Hehehehehe. ASP, you could be right. First give us more details on your gardeners/cleaners and other news-worthy domestic staff. ;)

Love

SS

:whome:

Oh. Lindy-Lee

Send me a gardener! Me! Me! Me! I've been very naughty... :unsure: The only gardener around my house is.......ME :blush:

Greetings,

Dreamy

PS: at least I have a good carpenter around!

Yes, I was just having fun, however, this is one of the reasons that I was wary of becoming a host.... I had enough of being attacked on RN and did not want to go through that again.

I go out of my way to welcome anybody to Melbourne, just as I did when I lived in Brisbane, and just as I did when I lived in Auckland. I like my city and I was just having fun with Sunshine sister! So, Charz go take a hike, I have done nothing to apologise for, and you are welcome to keep your shitty comments to yourself!

Jules and Colton, thanks for sticking up for me, you are the stuff that friends are made of!

Mmmph, Colton, I must admit, Melbourne cannot compete with your Gold Coast sunshine and my hubby would love to move your amusement parks to Victoria....he loves roller coasters!

ASP I have to bow to your superior knowledge, you are right, Alice Springs is certainly the centre of the universe! (I don't know if they have enough shops for me though, I am somewhat of a shopaholic!)

Mara

Hi Mara,

Thank goodnes, this is not RN. Your contribution is highly appreciated, and I'm sure Charz did not mean to be rude.

Keep up the good work, we are looking up to you Mara! :unsure:

Greetings,

Dreamy

hehehehe...well no..as for shopping...Why do you think we are moving??? :unsure:

OK, I'm off, have a nice gardener too L-L !! :unsure: Sorry I can't share one of mine... All this rain has left them with SO MUCH TO DO AROUND HERE...(devil smiley)

Love

SS

:lol:

Like I said in the Ladies Lounge (blushing whilst observing the hot little fire boys) - you girls are such dogs :) - I actually got a chance to squizza my garden services MAN - you know, the quick one that slips in and out'a here - and he aint half hot either - so you're not the only one, Stoute Sis.... :blush: except I only got one of those and not two like you!!!! (devil smiley) xxxx B)

Mara,

You are welcome! I find the odd negative comments that pop up every now and then totally unnecessary. You seem to be a VERY welcoming, inviting friend and if others want to read more into it than is true let them do so, believe me they are the VERY small minority. Thanks for all your positive, friendly and upbeat posts. :blink:

Thank you guys, for your up beat comments, I do appreciate it.

I just get so tired of the groaning grannies, and sometimes I take the bait, stupid, I know, but forgive me, I am old, don't always do the wise thing and just ignore them!

Mara

Geez . . .

the way you mob are carrying on about spanking gardeners and blokes coming in to dust your house, it might just make DBN wonder what he's letting himself in for coming to Melbourne . . . . or Sydney, for that matter!!

He might think the air in Australia is a bit too frisky.