• medium
    • large
    • x-large
    • xx-large
    • xxx-large
  3. 3. Is R45 ex postage too expensive

• yes
    • no

nothing can be as bad as our wait for ielts results RE POSTAL SERVICES...i think the postal service in Austrlaia is a bit better, my brother is a postie in Sydney and he says mail is delivered withing two or three days there..could you imagine that happening here!!!

THANKS SEAN!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeanK

• Leigh MC

• Happy2Bhere

• sbhennops

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all.

As you may have gathered by now,its t-shirt time.The procedure is this.

Once I have dispatched your shirts, I will PM a Tracking Number to you.This number can then be used to track yr package online via the post office website.

Thanks guys

Edited by SeanK

Great stuff, Sean. Thanks again!

Has anyone heard from SeanK recently? Are the t-shirts on the way yet? Can't seem to get hold of him via PM.

We've received ours yesterday and loves it!!! <_<:ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Thanks for your efford SeanK, I can not send you a PM, seems to be blocked.

Martin

Hi

Are you still doing the T Shirts or are we too late?

I would like:

1 XL

2 M

1 S

Let me know bank details (or did I miss them?). We in Pretoria so we can collect.

cheers and thanks for the effort

Andre

PS - I tried to PM bit wasn't able to....

As you know, Sean, I collected my t-shirts from you on Saturday night.

I would like to express my gratitude again. Getting the right sizes mailed to the right addresses, packing them up safely and getting them sent off, cannot be an enjoyable task. You took this upon yourself for the benefit of the rest of us. Nobody can accuse you of getting rich off this!

It was nice to put a face to the name and I enjoyed talking with you. Whatever happens from here on, whether we end up staying or going, the t-shirts will always be a reminder of this stage of my life. I really enjoy things like that.

Thank you, Sean! :ilikeit:

P.S.

I tried to join your new site (it looks very nice) but I am not getting the confirmation/registration email. Perhaps I am doing something wrong but it doesn't seem to like me. Anyway, it was nice to meet you. I really appreciate the trouble you went to.

Edited by Tobold

Has anyone heard from SeanK recently? Are the t-shirts on the way yet? Can't seem to get hold of him via PM.

Hi

I have the shirts.If you need to call me,my office number is 012-9977676 or cell 0766015000.

I am in the process of dispatching shirts.People will receive tracking numbers when sent.

Sean

For those of you who are trying to PM me, I seem to have lost my entire PM facility.It may have been removed.Maybe one of these mods could enlighten me?

Hi Sean

I agree - you have gone to a hell of a lot of effort for the rest of us.

Thanks a mil.

I would like some T-shirts please, we are in Durbs, what is the cost of postage to us?

I will need 1 x XL

1 x M

1 x Small

Thanks!! :ilikeit:

I would like some T-shirts please, we are in Durbs, what is the cost of postage to us?

I will need 1 x XL

1 x M

1 x Small

Thanks!! :ilikeit:

Please check page 4 or 5 of this thread for details

Okay people - those who ordered T-shirts-Please sms me yr email addresses so that I can send you your tracking numbers once your parcel is on its way.Seeing as I cant PM you,I dont think it would be secure to post those tracking numbers in open forum.Even if the moderators think so.So please excuse any delays as it is out of my hands now. :blush:

This all sounds very political :blush:

Every one should put their differences aside, after all we are all supposed to look out for each other - very un South Africa and extermely un- Australian :lol:

This all sounds very political :blush:

Every one should put their differences aside, after all we are all supposed to look out for each other - very un South Africa and extermely un- Australian :lol:

I agree with Enrica, is there any way this can be sorted out. It is clear that people's feelings are hurt and this is creating really negative energy on the forum? Moderators, what can be done to heal / deal with this?

Al

There is an email function in his profile if his PM's aren't working. Try that or even try posting a general email address people can send to

We have been told NOT to post email / phone numbers etc in this forum because anyone has access to it.

Whoever had removed this function from Seans profile (and I see his last few posts as well) - you are doing the forum members a disservice - how are they supposed to get their shirts?

My apologies - I thought this was a "public" forum - didn't know it was "owned" by anyone who had the power to veto users....

he sean..

thanks for all your effort...am really sorry things have turned out this way....i guess you are just one of lifes attrators of trouble...i used to be the same till i learnt to keep my mouth shut and head down...

so here is my email address , i have two, one that is secure and this is my open gmail address that i give to anybody who's interested...i only open at the internet cafe so cant be tracked to home etc...so!!! send me an email ..!!!

lyall24@gmail.com

thanks and goodluck with the mailing stuff..

big hugs

lyall

I agree with Enrica, is there any way this can be sorted out. It is clear that people's feelings are hurt and this is creating really negative energy on the forum? Moderators, what can be done to heal / deal with this?

Al

Unfortunately Allison and Enrica,I think you are in the minority here.Comments like these are studiously ignored.I found out the hard way what autocracy exists and when queried,was simply told to leave if I didnt like it.Now I am being censored. I took on this Shirt project for the benefit of the forumites,not for personal gain or headaches and yet the people are now left out in the cold - I wonder if the creator thinks he is a moderator?

Hi SeanK

Seems I missed out on this fight, but you have my thanks for your trouble. Hope they let you post what you want. And you can't hurt peoples feelings if they didn't do anything that would justify there feelings being hurt. If someone puts there hand in the road and a car drives over it, who's fault is it????

The old saying is so true: "'n stil bek is 'n heel bek!!!!!"

Thanks again for the T-Shirts, my parents will get to you soon too pick up, they are a little pressed for time, but will pick them up from you soon.

Hugs!!!

Steph

what exactly is it that Sean has done to justify blocking his PM ..... or am I just getting too old & missing some undertones here.

Cheers

Jan

PS Sean - thanks for the effort, I have emailed you & if you could send the tracking no. by return mail

Seems I may be ordering more shirts.

I cannot be PM'd so sms me on 0766015000