• medium
    • large
    • x-large
    • xx-large
    • xxx-large
  3. 3. Is R45 ex postage too expensive

• yes
    • no

It's unfortunately the norm that these things end with a significant portion of those who are initially interested pulling out. It's easy to be enthusiastic when it's still an idea. When it comes to the crunch, some find that their conviction is not as strong as they imagined. There are legitimate reasons for some, but there are always those who simply find that they aren't as interested as they initially thought.

I feel bad for you, Sean, as you've made the gracious offer (VERY affordable too, in my opinion) and have all the orders to sort out, payments to process, and everything else. Some people would complain if that was their job, yet you're doing it for the benefit of all interested parties. It can't be an easy task. You deserve to at least have full cooperation from the rest of us.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeanK

• Leigh MC

• Happy2Bhere

• sbhennops

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's unfortunately the norm that these things end with a significant portion of those who are initially interested pulling out. It's easy to be enthusiastic when it's still an idea. When it comes to the crunch, some find that their conviction is not as strong as they imagined. There are legitimate reasons for some, but there are always those who simply find that they aren't as interested as they initially thought.

I feel bad for you, Sean, as you've made the gracious offer (VERY affordable too, in my opinion) and have all the orders to sort out, payments to process, and everything else. Some people would complain if that was their job, yet you're doing it for the benefit of all interested parties. It can't be an easy task. You deserve to at least have full cooperation from the rest of us.

[/quotThanks for the vote of confidence Tobold.I hae tp order now or those who have paid will lose out.I do this as a service for those who DID honour their word.It will leave me out of pocket.

Thanks also to those who DID bother to notify me about their cancellations timeously.

Stand by for further info.

These are the people who did not come to the party or whose confirations I do NOT have.

Wesselsfamily

TheCramers

Beadan

Stefanheunis

Huisvrouki

hermanK

Irongut

Barries

ineke

RuanJ

Sean, once you've ordered, please let us know how many extra T-shirts you have (and the sizes) - I'm sure you'll find takers!

[/quotThanks for the vote of confidence Tobold.I hae tp order now or those who have paid will lose out.I do this as a service for those who DID honour their word.It will leave me out of pocket.

Thanks also to those who DID bother to notify me about their cancellations timeously.

Stand by for further info.

These are the people who did not come to the party or whose confirations I do NOT have.

Wesselsfamily

TheCramers

Beadan

Stefanheunis

Huisvrouki

hermanK

Irongut

Barries

ineke

RuanJ

ah yes Hollander.I guess it would only be a matter of time before someone got snotty with me.Firstl,if your wife is using the nic you are,I have no record of it. Secondly, had you taken the time to read the preceding 8 pages of this thread,you would have found comprehensive details as to all possible questions. Thirdly, I dont sell T shirts for a living.I am doing this as a gesture/courtesy or what ever you may call it.It is extremely unwarranted of you to take offence at my requests for confirmations.Many people have already done so with no problems.I fail to understand the delay of the rest.

If you feel named and shamed, then you may have a reason to feel so.I dont know. :thumbdown:

Lets not fight guys. There may be a perfectly good reason these people haven't gotten around to confriming it. Those who know them can always find out if they still want the T-shirts or not if there is still time Sean. Please those who know the people on the list please see if you can find out who is on board and who not. This is a forum so miscommunication is bound to happen. Lets not take it personally.

Have the orders gone in Sean or do they still have time to confirm with you. Maybe a last try if not ordered yet may be a good idea. I know it is frustrating and you are doing this as a favour. We all appreciate your efforts and the brilliance of your design. Its a shirt that says it all without to much fuss. Thank you Sean.

Sean thank you for all your efforts in this matter.

I can not belive that there is people how did not come to the party and is now blameing you. Shame on them.... :ilikeit::blush:

I think you are great for doing this! :blush::ilikeit:

Come on people. Sean has REPEATEDLY posted his list of names of those who have ordered/confirmed, and his details for payment here. If you wanted a T-shirt, you really should have read through the thread to keep track - like the rest of us had to.

Sean has replied to every question on this thread - and been kind enough to do this for us. The least we can do is pay him. If he hadn't replied to a PM, and you wanted an answer via PM - then PM again, explaining that!

L

I agree with you guys, admit I was a bit confused about the whole thing myself though, had to go back and read all the pages several times before got the full story...some of us are more quicker than others I guess....but sean and I became mates now, hey sean???

sean has more courage than me, or most of us, to do this for us, so I think we should all give him a big hug!!

Yes please pay so we can get our t-shirts!!

Hi Sean;

Am I too late to order i also want 2, 1 XL and 1 M, will make the payment on Friday, when i do salaries, let me know if its ok, and if i can also get shirts please.

Chrystal-Moon

Hi Sean;

Am I too late to order i also want 2, 1 XL and 1 M, will make the payment on Friday, when i do salaries, let me know if its ok, and if i can also get shirts please.

Chrystal-Moon

Nice nic CM.Very pagan.I will be placing the order on Friday latest so I will put you on th list.

To the rest,due to a slight attack of pneumonia, I am not at work but will be by the end of the week.The order WILL go in and outstanding orders will NOT be included in the order. So now the final onus is on those who placed their orders.

Tx

Sean - just to let you know - thank-you for all the effort you are going to - some of us really appreciate it :blush::lol::angry: !

Thanks again!

Nice nic CM.Very pagan.I will be placing the order on Friday latest so I will put you on th list.

To the rest,due to a slight attack of pneumonia, I am not at work but will be by the end of the week.The order WILL go in and outstanding orders will NOT be included in the order. So now the final onus is on those who placed their orders.

Tx

Hi Sean;

Thank you but no nic, Its my real name, thank you will make the payment on Friday and send you my proof of payment with po box address.

Chrystal-Moon

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoeveel het jy toe moes order?

Well I had some cancellations as well as those who ordered and didnt come to the party so I only had a total of 57.Gonna be a little more expensive but I will make up the shortfall.

Sean

I am quite happy to chip in the extra costs

Andre

Ag no worries,its just the discrepancy between the order of 100 and the order of 50-odd.About R6 per shirt.Its no biggie!

Hi Sean

Thanks for all you doing with the shirts, let us know your short fall and we will pay in the difference, please dont let this whole thing cost you money.

me too.

i can not wait for it to arrive. we are leaving first weekend in august.

Thanks again

i am also willing to pay in the balance, sean, maybe you should put a message out on this thread as to the amount, and remind us of your bankin details in case...and i am sure we'll all pay in the extra willingly...

Big thanks anyway for all the effort and work you went to....we really appreciate it

Lyall :whome:

Sean whatever you do DO NOT take the wrap for the shortfall.I am certain that everyone of us who ordered will be prepared to chip in so please do not leave yourself short after all of your hard work and effort ! Thanks again