IOM cheap one way flights

Dedrei

Hi

IOM quoted us R6000 per adult and R4500 per child and 40kg luggage each (3 adullts and 1 child) to Perth Including taxes as well.

Leaving SA on 28 Feb 09

Babs

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dedrei

• Ready2go

• Rodz

• Cindylou

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good price Babs!! Only thing I dont like about using IOM is that you dont get voyager miles!! GRRR!

Dirtbike - You can email Tuni and tell her it must specify the 40kg.

When my husband flew they wanted to charge him for the etra 20kg - thank goodness I had called her (because of this forum) to ask for it to be on the ticket or otherwise we would have had a bunfight on our hands!

Should it specify 40kg's on domestic (CPT - JHB) and international (JHB - PER)? Mine only specifies 40kgs on the international flight from JHB - PER...

Also, how does one get your tickets? I have the email from Tumi and a link to www.checkmytrip.com to check on all details but still need to get my actual tickets...

You dont get the actual tickets. We went onto that checkmytrip website and printed out the e-ticket. Took that as well as the email from IOM when he booked in at OR Tambo. Everything is on the site for them to check up and it was no problem.

I would make sure that the 40kg is specified for all legs of the trip. But I am anal that way. :blink:

When are you flying?

We fly on the 19th of Feb. I will make sure that it specifies 40kg on our CPT - JHB trip, I dont want any hassels at the airport...

Does anyone know how far in advance we can book seats on the plane?

Edited by dirtbike

• 1 year later...

Hi Nicci

You can contact Tobi, on 012 3422789, her full name is Rabothata Tumiso. The best thing to do is send a email to her requesting a quote with rough dates and amount of person, chilren and adults and she will send you one back. You can change the dates at no extra cost. I have changed twice already and the one ticket is now on standby until my son can fly. email address trabothata@iom.int

Lisa

Will it be possible for somebody to update this post with the latest details of the contact person at IOM for discounted flights please?

Ta

NicciG

Tumi Rabothata

Operations Assistant

IOM-Pretoria

Tel: 27 12 342 2789 ext 232

Fax:27 12 342 0932

Fax2email:086 544 6456

trabothata@iom.int