SA'S TO BRISBANE..... OUR SPECIAL NEW FARM PARK PICNIC (ON THE RIVER)

steve&dee

Hi everyone,

After 1 month of being in Perth and could never make up our minds Brissie or Perth, Brissie or Perth, we have now come to a conclusion and it is Brissie.

If anybody could please let us know where this park is? We should be in Brissie round abouts the 16/17th May that would be nice and hopefully we will be joining you all for the picnic.

Steph, I read your message but was totally confused..... I have learn't such a long and hard lesson, don't waste your time on insignificant people and the lessor things in life, you are what you are and always appreciate who you are because you are somebody special to the people that count most in your life.

People who think they are something better are unhappy people and all you can do is help them to see the reality in the real world.

Sorry just had to add to your message. We are all so lucky to be in Australia today and alive and well. Enjoy your time here and sweep the dirt out.

Cheerio

Kathy

Hi Kathy

Have you managed to find out yet where New Farm Park is... it is about 4kms from the city North of the River, (on the river) the area is called New Farm - maybe you can look on a map or send me a message and I will give you better directions, where are you coming from?

cheers

dee

You see now.................... us Cancerians are so emotional, I know, I know, but I hope you do feel better, we are one class on our own hey!!!

Now do please tell me where this River is?

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Kathy

New Farm is an area about 3kms from the city, on the North side, and the Park is on the river, so when you are in New Farm just drive towards the river down Brunswick street and you will be heading in the right direction, we will have a yellow ribbon round the tree where we are all at...

cya

dee

Hi KathyW

You need to go over the Story Bridge heading north in right hand lane - go under overpass - first set of lights turn right into Brunswick Street and follow it

down to the end towards river. New Farm Park is on the left at the end of the Street.

Refedex UBD Map 160 - New Farm in middle of page.

Hope this is helpfull.

We July babies do tend to be a tad emotional :lol:

Greetings

Steph

Thanks Stef for those directions!!!

dee

HI all

Good thing I was looking for something on this forum or I'll have never known about this event :ilikeit: .

Haven't been on the forum much lately - must try and visit more regulary.

Not too sure if I'm working :thumbdown: on Saturday, but we will do our best to make it if I'm not.

C ya

regards

Johan

OOPs - Must read these posts before I assume its on Saturday!

Considering its NOW on Sunday [ and has been all along] - we'll see you there!

Regards

Johan & Hettie

HI all

Good thing I was looking for something on this forum or I'll have never known about this event :ilikeit: .

Haven't been on the forum much lately - must try and visit more regulary.

Not too sure if I'm working :ilikeit: on Saturday, but we will do our best to make it if I'm not.

C ya

regards

Johan

Hi Johan

It is on Sunday, yes.... look for the yellow balloons around the closest tree on the river edge...

regards

dee