Anyone moving to Perth?

Cuz

My name is Col and i am going to become a Perthtonian!!!! :whome:

Yup me hubby and two girls aged 5 and 8 will hopefully be in Perth by Nov 2008 if all goes according to my plan :ilikeit:

We will be looking in Sorrento, Woodvale, Kingsley, duncraig areas

:lol: Col

Hi Adene and other future/present Perthians

We are also heading for Perth in the next few months, just trying to sell our house, and then we'll be off. We are hoping to go in July or August if all goes well. We also have a little boy, who will be 3 in May.

We are in East London, but would love to stay in touch and meet up when we get to Perth.

Rose

Hi All,

Paul, Louise and Sonja (6 months), still in Johannesburg, hoping to land in Perth early 2009, maybe even late 2008.

Will be looking north of the river for a mansion, easy to clean, and cheap. (One can dream, not?)

Paul.

Hi All!

If all goes well we land in June. We are Madelaine and Billie, have 2 boys - Spiderman(5) and Mischief(2), aka Liam and Kean! Really looking forward to meeting you all! :ilikeit:

Regards

Madelaine

Hi Alias

Wow, what a cool photo. That looked wonderful. Did you all get together through the forum?

Hi Cuz it was advertised on the Forum but we received the invitation through two other SA families.

All the best.

Alias

Edited by Alias

Hi to all on the Forum

Kathy here............. My daughter have today arrived in Perth and have joined my son and hubby who have been here for the last 3 weeks.

We are at present renting in Butler North of the River and would love to know if somebody, anybody living in the area as well. My son is 19 and daughter 12 I think they need to meet teenagers their age as they are already homesick and feeling quite unsettled.

How about a get together braai before winter sets in.

Cheerio

Kathy and Graham

Hi

We accepted a job south of Perth in will be living in Mandurah. I don't when we will arrive it depends on the Visa process hopefull by the end of July 2008

We will probably be in Forestfield

Hi there,

My husband, my two teenagers and I are also moving to Perth. We are from Empangeni, KZN. We are writing our EILTS at the end of August in Durban, and after that when everything is sorted - we will also be going to Perth.

Hi Loma

We are from Mandini> Hubby working at Hillside. How did you get a job offer?. All our docs are sent through for PR. Have TRA. Just waiting for a job offer to speed up the process. Have applied for a 175. Can't wait to leave. Any contacts?

Georgie1

Hallo

Ons het nou net klaar met ons agent gepraat. Ons het gister ons Ielts uitslae gekry en ons altwee het dit gemaak. Ons is ook oppad Perth toe sal graag julle wil ontmoet.

Johan En Denice

Hi Adene.

We would love to meet up with you guys. Just let us know when and where would suit you. The Irene Village Mall is great for kids. We are just gone for about 10 days at the end of April as we are going to Perth and Melbourne for some business meetings.

Gina and Jonathan

Hi Gina and Jonathan

Great stuff. I am planning to meet with another couple hopefully on a Sunday if you are interested in joining us. It would really be nice. We haven't picked out which Sunday yet, after church around 11h30 or so.

Hi Noele

I will have to look on the map where Sorrento is, is it close to the city? We are not sure what area we want to stay in so I guess in the beginning short term rental would be the answer. We have two labradors who might be joining us so would need a place with a fenced garden. Is that a possibility do you think? Probably furnished for the time being.