Looking for a 457 sponsor or job in Perth

Taegan

Hey guys

My husband is a Project Manager for a company in Perth who are looking to fill the following positions:

- Mechanical Engineers

- Lead Mechanical Engineers

- Civil Engineers

- Lead Civil Engineers

- Structural Engineers

- Lead Structural Engineers

- Estimators

- Planners

- Schedulers

- Project Controls

Work is mainly in the mining industry predominatley iron ore. They would be willing to sponsor visas should you be interested in any of these positions.

If anyone is interested in any of these roles, please send me your CV and I will make sure that this is passed on ...

Hey guys

My husband is a Project Manager for a company in Perth who are looking to fill the following positions:

- Mechanical Engineers

- Civil Engineers

- Lead Civil Engineers

- Structural Engineers

- Estimators

- Planners

- Schedulers

- Project Controls

Work is mainly in the mining industry predominatley iron ore. They would be willing to sponsor visas should you be interested in any of these positions.

If anyone is interested in any of these roles, please send me your CV and I will make sure that this is passed on ...

Hi Taegan

Any Legal jobs at you husband's company?

Regards, Wilren

Hi Taegan

Any Legal jobs at you husband's company?

Regards, Wilren

Wilren

Are you talking about contracts and such - i.e. a contracts manager? If so, yes!

Hi Taegan

My husband is an NDT inspector and turner machinist working in the oilfield industry. Any jobs like this?

Hi Taegan

My husband is an NDT inspector and turner machinist working in the oilfield industry. Any jobs like this?

Hi Miss H

Nope - sorry, nothing in that field.

Wilren

Are you talking about contracts and such - i.e. a contracts manager? If so, yes!

[/quote

Hi Taegan

I am an attorney in SA. almost 15 years experience. Looking for jobs in the legal dept., if any.

Regards, Wilren

Hi Teagan,

Hubby is an Elec Eng but did Project management for 7 years. Automation and mining. We are going for the PR. He have his own business know, project management consulting and labour broking. We think it might be good for him to work in the field so that he can learn the Oz ways. Do you know if they make use of contructors?

Greetings Vlam

Hi Teagan,

Hubby is an Elec Eng but did Project management for 7 years. Automation and mining. We are going for the PR. He have his own business know, project management consulting and labour broking. We think it might be good for him to work in the field so that he can learn the Oz ways. Do you know if they make use of contructors?

Greetings Vlam

Vlam

I am sure that they would be very interested in chatting to him. Please PM me and I will give you my email address so you can send the CV

Hi Taegan

Do you know if they have any IT postitions available ?

Thx

45Plus

Hi 45Plus

They don't at his company, but I work for a large government organisation in Perth (in the IT division), so perhaps you should send your CV to me and I can give it to the division manager and see what happens ...?

Wilren

Seems to be something strange with the board, I see my post did not save, so if you see 2 later on you know why! Anyway, what I was suggesting was that you send me your CV (please PM me for my personal email address) and I will make sure that my husband takes it in. I know they are looking for legal 'buffs' who can handle contracts management, so perhaps this is an initial option / stepping stone for you?

Hey guys

- Mechanical Engineers

- Civil Engineers

- Lead Civil Engineers

- Structural Engineers

- Estimators

- Planners

- Schedulers

- Project Controls

oops sorry bout previous post...

we have been going through an agent who has really messed us araound, that is after we paid him a big chunk of money, and am desperate to get tpo austrlia asap, my husband is a qualified fitter turner machinist, did his trainig on gold mines in south africa, has had his trade successfully asessed by TRA and we are writing ielts english this weekend....you would be eternally in my prayers if you could give us someone to contact, we have sent his cv to so many places with no response at all..not very encouraging...but carry on trying...

BIG THANK YOU..

lyall

Wilren

Seems to be something strange with the board, I see my post did not save, so if you see 2 later on you know why! Anyway, what I was suggesting was that you send me your CV (please PM me for my personal email address) and I will make sure that my husband takes it in. I know they are looking for legal 'buffs' who can handle contracts management, so perhaps this is an initial option / stepping stone for you?

Hi Taegan

I would like to send you my CV ASAP, but what does PM mean? Excuse the ignorance but I am new to the forum.

Regards, Wilren

oops sorry bout previous post...

we have been going through an agent who has really messed us araound, that is after we paid him a big chunk of money, and am desperate to get tpo austrlia asap, my husband is a qualified fitter turner machinist, did his trainig on gold mines in south africa, has had his trade successfully asessed by TRA and we are writing ielts english this weekend....you would be eternally in my prayers if you could give us someone to contact, we have sent his cv to so many places with no response at all..not very encouraging...but carry on trying...

BIG THANK YOU..

lyall

Hey Lyall

I don't think that this company is looking for his trade, but I'll check to make 100% sure. As for where to send his CV, I'll also have to try and check this for you as it is not my field at all and I wouldn't have the first clue!!

I'll get back to you :ilikeit:

Lyall

I asked my husband and he said ...

"Try a mining company –do a search for iron ore mines Australia

E.g Rio Tinto

BHP

Murchison Metals"

I don't know if you have tried these people?

Taegan,

Hi, couple of weeks since I've been on the forum, so busy & time flies - by now you must be going bonkers with all the replies & requests, mine seems to be the same. Hubby is a SHEQT Advisor (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality & Training), we need a sponsor & would like to know whether there is available positions in your hubby's comp - Dupi is not good at what he does, he is EXCELLENT, skills, expertise & experience - we really would like some help in this field.

Know that you guys are now sleeping, enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Benita

Hey guys

- Mechanical Engineers

- Civil Engineers

- Lead Civil Engineers

- Structural Engineers

- Estimators

- Planners

- Schedulers

- Project Controls

Hi Taegan,

I have PM'd you but would like to know if my experience as a Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Planner at a Heavy Metal Industry would be advantageous for a concideration.. :blink:

Thanks

Jacques

Taegan,

Hi, couple of weeks since I've been on the forum, so busy & time flies - by now you must be going bonkers with all the replies & requests, mine seems to be the same. Hubby is a SHEQT Advisor (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality & Training), we need a sponsor & would like to know whether there is available positions in your hubby's comp - Dupi is not good at what he does, he is EXCELLENT, skills, expertise & experience - we really would like some help in this field.

Know that you guys are now sleeping, enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Benita

Hi Benita

I spoke to my hubby and he said to send his CV and he will put it forward. Please PM for the email address to send it to