Submit your plans!

DA2ozz

A little off topic, but dd2Oz you are wrong in your assumption.

I am an atheist and I chat on the spiritual board. The reason is that I am fascinated with all forms of religion as they form an integral part of modern society, the human psyche and of course social history! In fact, most true atheists I know are all very keenly interested in religion. So, your message would not go unheard in the spiritual section. :blush:

On the other hand, I have been guilty of posting in the wrong section myself. As far as forums go, this forum has quite a lot of mini-boards, a few too many, but that is just my opinion.

I am glad that your decision is affirmed - it will definitely make your adapting to Aus a lot easier.

My question to you is, Is your name written in the book of life and if not then why not? :blush:

not sure if this question is addressed to me directly, if so here's my answer: doesnt have anything to do with you.

OK kids, I think it is time you all got back in your playpens and stop throwing your toys about!

Firstly, I see absolutely nothing wrong in the post or the location. Chit chat messages get dumped after two weeks if there has been no further interest.

I agree, if you do not like the content of the post, move to the next one.

There is absolutely no reason for sledging somebody for their beliefs, you would not appreciate it happening to you.

We are here to help each other, this is a stressful enough time for everybody migrating, that to jump on them because you dislike the tone of their post, that smacks to me of intolerance!

Hi Mara, Thanx for your input, it is good to see that there is at least 1 level minded person in this discussion. Just rememder, Australia won't be a nice place to restart our lives if we took all the BS with us. Now lets all forget about this little squobble and have some tee, no sugar please.

DD :)

not sure if this question is addressed to me directly, if so here's my answer: doesnt have anything to do with you.

Well TeeBee, it is there for those who are willing to take the time off to think about where life is taking us but if it is not for you then disregard it. Like my original posting, if it is not for you, then move on, don't bother with it. You are so right, it does'nt have anything to do with me but atleast I am here doing my share to care about my fellow Bokke. Love thy Neighbour.

Would love to chat all day but gotta go do some work now.

DD

Well TeeBee, it is there for those who are willing to take the time off to think about where life is taking us but if it is not for you then disregard it. Like my original posting, if it is not for you, then move on, don't bother with it. You are so right, it does'nt have anything to do with me but atleast I am here doing my share to care about my fellow Bokke. Love thy Neighbour.

Would love to chat all day but gotta go do some work now.

DD

well nie almal van ons stel belang om 'n fairytale in ons kele afgedruk te kry nie.

book of life? how would you define that?

I'm like Gizmo in terms of being atheist but enjoy debates etc, but to there are comments like that that will naturally continue egging ppl on, so why do you have to ask that exactly? What do you mean or imply by the question to BeeTee seeing that this is an open forum i'd like to know?

We all try do our share for our fellow ppl regardless of any religion, it also comes down to a persons morals and value system as a person

<_<

my point was it got a bit heated but an apology was made and should have been left at that but DD carried on...

well nie almal van ons stel belang om 'n fairytale in ons kele afgedruk te kry nie.

Die respek wat jy toon aan 'n ander se geloof is hartroerend. Ag nee man - ignoreer dit as dit nie is wat jy glo nie. Maar moenie 'n ander se geloof afbreek net omdat jyself dit nie glo nie.

Dis ongevraagd op 'n forum soos hierdie waar respek vir ander en 'n helpende hand voorop gestel word.

Die respek wat jy toon aan 'n ander se geloof is hartroerend. Ag nee man - ignoreer dit as dit nie is wat jy glo nie. Maar moenie 'n ander se geloof afbreek net omdat jyself dit nie glo nie.

Dis ongevraagd op 'n forum soos hierdie waar respek vir ander en 'n helpende hand voorop gestel word.

Hoor! Hoor! Stem saam!

Ai tog! Ek eht die gesprek nou na Spiritual Life toe geskuif - moes laaaaaankal gedoen gewees het. Respekteer asseblief mense se uitkyk op die lewe, en hou nou op om mekaar met kleilatte by te kom! Ons het 'n uiteenlopende gemeenskap met drasties verskillende gelowe en filosofiee, die minste wat ons kan doen is om mekaar 'n plekkie in die son te gun. Ek kan regtig verstaan waarom mense soms afgesit word deur die "petty" geskille hier. SAAustralia is 'n goudmyn van inligting vir immigrante na Australia. Kom ons handhaaf die standaard wat met soveel moeite deur soveel vrywilligers bygedra is asseblief!

Hoor! Hoor! Stem saam!

Hierdie is my laaste woorde op die onderwerp, en dankie aan die moderators wat dit geskuif het.

Ek het geen probleem met enigiemand anders se geloof nie, jy kan glo net wat jy wil. Maar respek is wedersyds - iets wat baie mense van sekere gelowe op hierdie aarde obviously nie in glo nie.

As jy jou dogma in my keel wil af vorseer, verwag 'n ewe antwoord.

Hierdie is my laaste woorde op die onderwerp, en dankie aan die moderators wat dit geskuif het.

Ek het geen probleem met enigiemand anders se geloof nie, jy kan glo net wat jy wil. Maar respek is wedersyds - iets wat baie mense van sekere gelowe op hierdie aarde obviously nie in glo nie.

As jy jou dogma in my keel wil af vorseer, verwag 'n ewe antwoord.

Tut,tut,tut, smile TeeBee, we still love you.