Submit your plans!

DA2ozz

Submit your plans to God, He should be the basis of all your decisions. If you are doubting, get down on your knees and pray about it and you will get your answers and peace of mind. Going through this process is not funny and you are going to need all the help you can get so why not start with God.

I was sceptical about it myself but I got down on my knees and submitted my plan and got 2 confirmations the same day. In the week to follow I got more confirmations. Now I am waiting for the final confrimation and God willing I will have it after the Pretoria coffe club meeting at the Irene dairy farm on Saturday 23 February.

My wife prayed about moving months ago and the doors flew open so I decided to try it and believe me, God is the only way. Have faith people and you will have peace of mind with God leeding the way.

Hope all you Bokke have a wonderful day.

DD

Guest mrs mupersan

In future, would you please post this type of post in the spiritual section?

Many thanks.

(Please see my note below re edit)

Edited by mrs mupersan

I do believe a point is made that threads should be posted on the correct boards. I do believe that is all Mandy is saying. Nobody is objecting to the content just to the location of the thread. Threads regularly get moved on the forum, I dont see why this should be any different.

evangelical stuff

Thats what I thought was a bit harsh!! I agree that it's not the correct place but it's dd2oz's 18th post only, so easy to make a mistake.

Nilo, I really dont want to get into an argument with you, in particular about religion, but she could have called it a lot worse. And lets face it, if someone had posted something about a Wiccan ritual and someone else called it New Age nonsense, would you have been upset? You obviously have a personal interest but that doesn't make Mandy's post out of line or aggressive, well not in my eyes.

Personally I like the post, I think it is inspirational but the essence of democracy is that it is fair to all, not just to the majority or those that protest the loudest.

This whole thread goes to one of the reasons I'm thinking of leaving the forum. Why is everyone so rude and touchy. When I first joined the forum on about my 10th post my head was bitten off to. It really hurts when people are unkind just cos someone makes a "new guy" mistake. I mean for goodness sake if you don't like the post dont read it. Not everyone likes your posts but we dont chew your head off. We live and let live. Quite frankly I'm getting GATVOL.

I have suggested to a number of my friends wanting to emigrate to join the forum BUT I have advised them to be careful as sometimes for NO apparent reason people get nasty and rude. I dunno about anyone else but when you are rude to others (and the same applies when they are rude to you) I feel sorry for you cos I know how it feels to be internet slapped. Compassion goes a long way whether you love Jesus or not.

Guest mrs mupersan

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry about the tone of my earlier post. I had a terrible night's sleep (probably just nerves) and woke up in a foul mood. I really didn't mean to offend anyone.

Mandy

OK kids, I think it is time you all got back in your playpens and stop throwing your toys about!

Firstly, I see absolutely nothing wrong in the post or the location. Chit chat messages get dumped after two weeks if there has been no further interest.

I agree, if you do not like the content of the post, move to the next one.

There is absolutely no reason for sledging somebody for their beliefs, you would not appreciate it happening to you.

We are here to help each other, this is a stressful enough time for everybody migrating, that to jump on them because you dislike the tone of their post, that smacks to me of intolerance!

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry about the tone of my earlier post. I had a terrible night's sleep (probably just nerves) and woke up in a foul mood. I really didn't mean to offend anyone.

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

I actually thought as much!!! You sound better now!! It's the stress of moving honey, you guys are leaving very soon aren't you? No worries it will all be better soon!!

Mwha

N

OOOOO I'm so sorry :ilikeit: , now let me explain. As a new and struggling Christian trying to find his way through this confused world we live in. Mandi, I ask you this question. What good would my message be in the religious section when only those who already know God are going to access that part of the forum.

My message is directed to all those on the outside who need a greater hand than mankind has to offer, a greater peace of mind, a greater support and a much greater love. I am so sorry if I have offended you in any way and I will not take offence to your response at all, life is too short for these little tiffs.

My plan is to move to Ozz and start a whole new life with my wife at my side and God leading the way and to leave all the BS behind. I only have 1 hand full of real friends and that is all I need to survive. Anybody is welcome to be my friend, I have a big heart and plenty of time for other people, I have lots of compassion and great loyalty to my real friends. Do you have a real friend that you can really rely on when push comes to shove?

Thanx to all those who came out in support of my topic, I hope you all understand where I am coming from. :)

DD

i still dont believe this is the place for these kinds of Jehova's witness posts.

it's like sitting in a living room filled with people of all kinds of religious beliefs, and suddenly blurting out your beliefs and trying to convert everyone at the braai.

you'll definately offend people. guaranteed.

that's why there's the spirtual section.

why not then just have one section, and everything gets posted under one section: immigration stuff/general/chitchat/journals/news on sa/sport/funnies etc... :ilikeit:

My friend asked her hubby how would he feel about moving to Australia, he said that he wouldn't like to, as he doesn't like the Aussies, she asked him does he actually know an Aussie, He had to truthfully reply that he has never even met one or spoken to one. SO.......??? Anyway they are on their way for an LSD just before sending in their application.

Obviously nobody is listening about playing nice!!!!

If the contents of the post do not appeal to you, leave it and read one that does!

Obviously nobody is listening about playing nice!!!!

If the contents of the post do not appeal to you, leave it and read one that does!

well then lets make sure the topic names are less misleading. :ilikeit:

i mean how are anyone else supposed to know this topic might offend without reading 90% of the opening post?

OK kids, I think it is time you all got back in your playpens and stop throwing your toys about!

BTW thats a fairly condescending tone you have there...who made you god? this is exactly the reason we lost a lot of people who contributed immense value to this forum previously, and it will continue as long as some people here seem to suffer god-syndrome.

so its ok because it falls into "our line of thinking", what if i was a satanist and posted "submit your plans to lucifer" i'm sure a couple of you would get your undies in a twist very quickly

:ilikeit:

It would seem to me BeeTee that you are looking for a fight. Everyone else has backed off and you are just carrying on!! Not cool.

I don't think Mara has a "god-syndrome" she is just doing her job which is what you wanted in the first place and now that its not in agreement with your opinion you are shouting the odds!! :ilikeit::whome: I would think your type of aggression is more than likely why a couple of ppl have left the forum not ppl's spiritual point of view!!

Please don't read this post incorrectly I'm NOT saying YOU per say caused ppl to leave I'm saying that kind of attitude is what drives ppl away.

maybe you're right, but i'm not spoiling for a fight - I don't belive this falls under chit chat.

i "carried on" because there was a second post on a similar vein by the same OP which was merged into one.

Edited by BeeTee

No problem, I am used to naughty children, raised two of my own.

Spare a thought for the hosts, imagine trying to keep over 3444 (at last count) people happy!

i still dont believe this is the place for these kinds of Jehova's witness posts.

it's like sitting in a living room filled with people of all kinds of religious beliefs, and suddenly blurting out your beliefs and trying to convert everyone at the braai.

you'll definately offend people. guaranteed.

that's why there's the spirtual section.

why not then just have one section, and everything gets posted under one section: immigration stuff/general/chitchat/journals/news on sa/sport/funnies etc... :blush:

Sorry to burst your Bubble, I am no Jehova's Witness and I am not trying to convert anyone. It is not my responsibility to convert people but to point them in the right direction, after that they are at their own mercy. You are probably at the point where I was for 40 years of my life but I was flexible enough to make some changes and believe me, it was for the better. So, Bless you all today and I hope life turns out the way you have planned it.

My question to you is, Is your name written in the book of life and if not then why not? :(

Have a fabulous day my fellow Bokke.

DD