Exodus or Home Coming Revolution?

Sparrow

Guest Thomas

Who really cares how many have left South Africa,for a better way of life??????,but please do not be critical of your former homeland,erase your segregationist,and APARTHEID mentality from your BRAINS,but let those who remasined behind,help or try to make it a better country,also rememember that there are many many friends and reletaves still there,and do not make things difficult for them,they have nothing to lose ,but much to gain,intrying to build a far better,and more demopcratic country,thenit ever was,SEGRGATION AND THEN APARTHEID,was the cause of the present,crime,killings and murder,are the results of all this,but with some help from EXPATS ,writing and speaking about the bad side,of conditions back in South Africa,are doing much harm to reletavies and friends back in Soputh Africa.LIVE and let others try to do the same

Tommy my boy, don’t stat a head count as I have the proof and true stats with me so if you want a counting contest mate go for it. If you are positive about South Africa good on you mate but as I normally say if you can read you can get far in live. So if you want me to start sending you articles just from News24 let me know as I have more the 72 of them I can send you. If you believe the propaganda that crime is on the decrease in South Africa you can just as well believe dear Manto that Adis is under control in South Africa.

Yes we don’t live in haven we live in Australia but you cannot even compare the crime stats mate!!!!!

Just go to News24 on a daily basis and all will be reviled mate.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/...1985480,00.html

Now you explain to these parants crime is on the down!!!!!!!

Guest Thomas

Who really cares how many have left South Africa,for a better way of life??????,but please do not be critical of your former homeland,erase your segregationist,and APARTHEID mentality from your BRAINS,but let those who" remained behind",help or try to make it a better country,also rememember that there are many many friends and reletaves still there,and do not make things difficult for them,they have nothing to lose ,but much to gain,intrying to build a far better,and more demopcratic country,thenit ever was,SEGRGATION AND THEN APARTHEID,was the cause of the present,crime,killings and murder,are the results of all this,but with some help from EXPATS ,writing and speaking about the bad side,of conditions back in South Africa,are doing much harm to reletavies and friends back in Soputh Africa.LIVE and let others try to do the same

Who really cares how many have left South Africa,for a better way of life??????,but please do not be critical of your former homeland,erase your segregationist,and APARTHEID mentality from your BRAINS,but let those who" remained behind",help or try to make it a better country,also rememember that there are many many friends and reletaves still there,and do not make things difficult for them,they have nothing to lose ,but much to gain,in "trying to build a far better,and more demoocratic country",thenit ever was,SEGRGATION AND THEN APARTHEID,was the cause of the present,crime,killings and murder,are the results of all this,but with some help from EXPATS ,writing and speaking about the bad side,of conditions back in South Africa,are doing much harm to reletavies and friends back in Soputh Africa.LIVE and let others try to do the same

Who really cares how many have left South Africa,for a better way of life??????,but please do not be critical of your former homeland,erase your segregationist,and APARTHEID mentality from your BRAINS,but let those who" remained behind",help or try to make it a better country,also rememember that there are many many friends and reletaves still there,and do not make things difficult for them,they have nothing to lose ,but much to gain,in "trying to build a far better,and more demoocratic country",thenit ever was,SEGRGATION AND THEN APARTHEID,was the cause of the present,crime,killings and murder,are the results of all this,but with some help from EXPATS ,writing and speaking about the bad side,of conditions back in South Africa,are doing much harm to relatives and friends back in South Africa,"LIVE" and let others try to do the same

Who really cares how many have left South Africa,for a better way of life??????,but please do not be critical of your former homeland,erase your segregationist,and APARTHEID mentality from your BRAINS,but let those who" remained behind",help or try to make it a better country,also rememember that there are many many friends and reletaves still there,and do not make things difficult for them,they have nothing to lose ,but much to gain,intrying to build a far better,and more demopcratic country,thenit ever was,SEGRGATION AND THEN APARTHEID,was the cause of the present,crime,killings and murder,are the results of all this,but with some help from EXPATS ,writing and speaking about the bad side,of conditions back in South Africa,are doing much harm to reletavies and friends back in Soputh Africa.LIVE and let others try to do the same

Who really cares how many have left South Africa,for a better way of life??????,but please do not be critical of your former homeland,erase your segregationist,and APARTHEID mentality from your BRAINS,but let those who" remained behind",help or try to make it a better country,also rememember that there are many many friends and reletaves still there,and do not make things difficult for them,they have nothing to lose ,but much to gain,in "trying to build a far better,and more demoocratic country",thenit ever was,SEGRGATION AND THEN APARTHEID,was the cause of the present,crime,killings and murder,are the results of all this,but with some help from EXPATS ,writing and speaking about the bad side,of conditions back in South Africa,are doing much harm to reletavies and friends back in Soputh Africa.LIVE and let others try to do the same

Who really cares how many have left South Africa,for a better way of life??????,but please do not be critical of your former homeland,erase your segregationist,and APARTHEID mentality from your BRAINS,but let those who" remained behind",help or try to make it a better country,also rememember that there are many many friends and reletaves still there,and do not make things difficult for them,they have nothing to lose ,but much to gain,in "trying to build a far better,and more demoocratic country",thenit ever was,SEGRGATION AND THEN APARTHEID,was the cause of the present,crime,killings and murder,are the results of all this,but with some help from EXPATS ,writing and speaking about the bad side,of conditions back in South Africa,are doing much harm to relatives and friends back in South Africa,"LIVE" and let others try to do the same

:D

So gepraat van misdaad: ek sien hierdie onderwerp is ook ge-hijack. :D

Groetnis,

Dreamy

Thomas

To think that “SEGRGATION AND THEN APARTHEID,was the cause of the present,crime,killings and murder,are the results of all this” just tells me how ill informed you are. So now we must say nothing and tell all that everything in SA is all ok you cannot hide what is happening in SA mate that is one of the biggest problems in SA as I said you chose to stay so to hide the truth is not going to help at all. Nowhere have a bashed SA my eyes is jut not full of Pooooooooooooooo

I agree that apartheid was wrong but so was certain things for my people that was killed and putt into concentration camps women and children murdered but did we go and keep on blaming this situation no, we got up and made something of our circumstances if you guys forever stare into apartheid you will get on were mate believe me!!!!!!!!

:D

Don't feed the trolls: They are like toddlers, wailing and inarticulate, always needing entertainment. If you don't feed them they get hungry and bored and wander off after a while.

C'Lou

Dis daai donder#e :D missie kerrie lookalike wat weer k#k aanjaag, guys - don't take the bait!!! Small mentality, etc and "who could this be????" duh :( "scratchin' my head" again.... Like Cindylou says, don't feed the misery guts, perhaps if we ignore it, it may go away! :(:D

Edited by Noeks

When I used to smoke cigarettes in my youth, I noticed all the adverts and billboards promoting cigarette smoking for some reason. Nowadays, after quitting my 30 a day habit and being off the smokes for 17 years, I don't notice any cigarette ads or billboards. Mentally, I don't look for them and I'm not attuned for them.

Likewise, when I travel, I'm not attuned to hear a South African accent. I speak with an Australian accent and listen out for the same.

I was in England in July, with a friend at a pub, and on shouting a couple of pints at the bar, the barmaid turned to the other barmaid and said . . . . "Now can you tell the difference between a South African accent and an Australian accent?"

I was asked to say a couple of sentences to help out.

What struck me was I hadn't noticed the girl behind the bar was a young South African. How many more I had "missed" while travelling the U.K. and Germany in June and July, I don't know.

What amazed me even more was a young bloke, about late twenties, with long hair, looking like a typical Aussie surfer, was on a barstool at the same bar and became animated on hearing me speak. He aked me what the Gold Coast was like on just getting a job there. He'd got PR and was heading to Australia in a month's time. He'd spent the last few years in Britain and was from the Cape, but was shifting to warmer climates.

I explained about the surf being like South Africa's and the water warm like the Indian Ocean at Durban . . . . . what more do young bloke's want to hear? The beer was cold there and the climate great. Australian girls were friendly too.

My wife and I were later in Bude in north Cornwall, England. We went to a tea shop for a cuppa. The waitress behind the counter definitely wasn't Cornish . . . or English . . . and I learnt she was from Durban. She said she was on a train out of London the previous week and most of the people in the carriage spoke with South African accents (in her opinion).

Whether she was right or not doesn't matter. What does matter is that a helluva load of South Africans are getting around. . . . in the UK, as well as Australia / New Zealand.

Stats can be made to "support" what ever angle you want. What is true is that a South African accent can be heard all over the place.

Ask yourself why that is?

On the subject of how many South Africans in Australia - I found the following information on the "revamped" immi.gov.au website

Geographic distribution

The latest Census in 2001 recorded 79,380 South Africa-born persons in Australia, an increase of 42 per cent from the 1996 Census. The 2001 distribution by State and Territory showed New South Wales had the largest number with 28,670 followed by Victoria (15,690), Western Australia (15,460) and Queensland (14,370).

Regards

Mads

Thanks for that mads! Wonder when this year's census stats will be available? Now THAT would be interressting comparitive reading....