honours: any Durbanites going to Oz soon?

honours

Easy now Mary :ilikeit:

I just got a clean slate after all you drunken animals left!! :ilikeit:

(mmm i need to give lisa a call - ) :ilikeit:

:ilikeit: Col

Sounds like you have all gone to sleep since we left, we had 2 SA families around on Saturday night and the hang-over on Sunday was living proof we had a good time.

Hey camper

I know it all went a bit down hill from the time u, mary and robyn left... :ilikeit:

It is actually quite emotional cause we got on so well with u drunken bums!!! and then u up and left so been there done that a got the T-shirt , not to be rude or disrespectful but don't want to meet up anymore , u just become friends and "poof" u gone!! anyways the memories of our "piss up" club will last me forever!!!

rather stick to the forum and u dont get emotionally attached (or was it alcholically attached)

to the piss up club I say cheers :ilikeit:

:ilikeit: Col

Hi all, have been interested in your topics over the past few weeks. Have only today become a member. I live in Hillcrest and signed up with Immigration unit paying in full up front, silly thing to do as not much has happened since then.

Hi all, have been interested in your topics over the past few weeks. Have only today become a member. I live in Hillcrest and signed up with Immigration unit paying in full up front, silly thing to do as not much has happened since then.

Please don't say it was Network. :rolleyes:

Hi celeste, yes we rememebr meeting you too, just been busy with the wedding etc, will come to next coffee club. Life is just a bit hectic at the moment!!

Candice

Hey camper

I know it all went a bit down hill from the time u, mary and robyn left... :unsure:

It is actually quite emotional cause we got on so well with u drunken bums!!! and then u up and left so been there done that a got the T-shirt , not to be rude or disrespectful but don't want to meet up anymore , u just become friends and "poof" u gone!! anyways the memories of our "piss up" club will last me forever!!!

rather stick to the forum and u dont get emotionally attached (or was it alcholically attached)

to the piss up club I say cheers :ilikeit:

:holy: Col

EXCUSE MEEEEEEEE!!! Was going to invite you to watch rugby this Friday just gone by to see the Sharks in action and then thought better of it! I just know how that would have turned out :)

Seeing as we're already "attached" we have to make a plan to get together soon! Am missing the good fun and your outrageous company. And I have to agree with you, it is a bummer when you make good mates and they up and leave you!!! Hint, hint to Camper, Mary, Robyn etc! Let's make a plan soon and get Pino and their new bundle around as I'd love to catch up. We're in the process of our 160 visa application as we speak and based on what's been happening in our beloved country the past few weeks, we're likely to be out of sooner, rather than later. And to put a spanner in the works, we might also be considering the Channel Islands (Jersey or Guernsey) as we have the British Passports (might be a business opportunity for us there). If not, then we'll proceed with Oz but our process is still going to be a long drawn out one! Let me know when you and Grant are available! XXXXXXX Lisa

HEELLLLOOOOO LISA

Ja well aunty, pino got 2 wait awhile with the bambino en all, but we is ready and rearing!

and exxxcccccuuuuuussseee me since when are u scared!!!

Maybe weekend 7th 8th march cause up till them we is busy with baby showers (not pinos) and birthdays

(ps and must get together or camper mary and robyn crew will think they were the important ones and thats why it all feel apart when they went :) ) heee hee

Col

Cool, will be in touch! I think we'll need 2 weeks to prepare ourselves don't you think? Am also off to a baby shower this Saturday - shame the poor buggers don't know what's in store for them??? Please keep in touch and let's definitely organise to see each other that weekend. Ciao, Lisa

Hi, was wondering if there are any Durbanites going to Oz soon? If so, how are you finding the process, and do you have jobs lined up already?

Hi,

Yep, we are going in June 2008. We have been made offers and my husband will probably accept his and I will take time to settle the family in and then look for something taking the school hours, travelling experience, etc, into account.

Where in the process are you?

k.RGDS

Lynn

Hi

We live in Forest hills KZN

We should be going oct/nov 2008 we going on a 176 skilled state sponsored visa.

This forum is the most informative and friendly place so Welcome and all the best

:rolleyes: Col

Hi Col, what areas have caught your eye in Aus?

Lynn

Hi all, have been interested in your topics over the past few weeks. Have only today become a member. I live in Hillcrest ...

Hi Sparky (neighbour),

A warm welcome to the forum.. you'll love it for sure :thumbdown:

Hi Col, what areas have caught your eye in Aus?

Lynn

Hi Lynn

We looking at Woodvale, Kinglsey, Duncraig

heard there are good schools in the area and the rent is not too bad

:whome: Col

Col i think you will be nearish to us if we go, hubby maybe starting job in Greenwood next year jan.

Hi Lynn

We looking at Woodvale, Kinglsey, Duncraig

heard there are good schools in the area and the rent is not too bad

:whome: Col

• 1 month later...
Guest Joranda
We live in Waterfall KZN - close hey Col - Going over hopefully end May on a 176 Skilled Sponsered Visa.

We're also in Waterfall and have no idea when we'll be able to go, as we've only JUST started doing the research. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!