honours: any Durbanites going to Oz soon?

honours

Hi

We live in Forest hills KZN

We should be going oct/nov 2008 we going on a 176 skilled state sponsored visa.

This forum is the most informative and friendly place so Welcome and all the best

<_< Col

Hi

We live in Forest hills KZN

We should be going oct/nov 2008 we going on a 176 skilled state sponsored visa.

This forum is the most informative and friendly place so Welcome and all the best

<_< Col

We live in Waterfall KZN - close hey Col - Going over hopefully end May on a 176 Skilled Sponsered Visa.

Bunch of Maritzburgers also on the forum heading over in the next 12 months.

So many of us...

We are in Hillcrest and have a possible 457 sponsorship in Melbourne - Will know soon (Hopefully). <_<

Keep in touch everyone - I love this forum and the people here are wonderful :ilikeit:

Penni

Hey!

In Kloof - just down the gorge (or is it up?)

Officially starting the process today.

No jobs lined up, husband at seminar tonight - apparently it's tomorrow and Thu night too - at the Royal - not sure if you know?

Who knows- might be some welcome info.

Welcome!

We lived in Kloof/Hillcrest for many years prior to leaving in 2001.

We live on the Gold Coast and many Kloof Country Club Golfers already here! :whome:

Good Luck to all. May all go smoothly.

Hey!

In Kloof - just down the gorge (or is it up?)

Officially starting the process today.

No jobs lined up, husband at seminar tonight - apparently it's tomorrow and Thu night too - at the Royal - not sure if you know?

Who knows- might be some welcome info.

Hi, thanks for the reply. didn't know about the seminar...where can I get contact details for this, or does one just pitch up? :blink:

We live in Waterfall KZN - close hey Col - Going over hopefully end May on a 176 Skilled Sponsered Visa.

Hey Red

just a stone throw away!!! where in OZ u going?

Hey Battis

Is seminar with The Establishment, Lisa Brown? if it is then very informative and also if you require more points if going to western australia, the goverment will sponsor u another 10!!

Hi, thanks for the reply. didn't know about the seminar...where can I get contact details for this, or does one just pitch up? :ilikeit:

Hi!

Will have to mail you the contact details later - my husband took it to work with him, sorry.

It was very informative, not with The Establishment Col - can't remember the name now.

I'll post the details this afternoon :)

Col, me thinks u will have to get that coffee club up and running again!!!! Just easy on the flaming sambuca's! :lol:

Mary

Easy now Mary :ilikeit:

I just got a clean slate after all you drunken animals left!! :)

(mmm i need to give lisa a call - ) :)

:) Col

Easy now Mary :ilikeit:

I just got a clean slate after all you drunken animals left!! :)

(mmm i need to give lisa a call - ) :)

:) Col

Hey Col - now that i know that you know that i know - coffee club sounds great :lol:

Hi Honours,

Sorry for late reply re seminar info.

Tonight and tomorrow night, at the Royal Hotel 19h00 - done by Trans-Global Migration.

I also saw in today's Highway Mail (p 37) that there's a free seminar on 11 March - done by Immigration Unit: www.immigrationunit.co.za

Don't know if anyone has dealt with either of these agents/companies, but that's the info I found in the KZN papers.

Regards - hope it helps?

We are hopefully going to be leaving in 2009, hubyy had telephonic interview with Oz rail group this morning and they will be here 28 and 29 doing interviews.

Exciting but also scary!

We are from Brighton Beach

Candice

Hi Honours,

Sorry for late reply re seminar info.

Tonight and tomorrow night, at the Royal Hotel 19h00 - done by Trans-Global Migration.

I also saw in today's Highway Mail (p 37) that there's a free seminar on 11 March - done by Immigration Unit: www.immigrationunit.co.za

Don't know if anyone has dealt with either of these agents/companies, but that's the info I found in the KZN papers.

Regards - hope it helps?

Hi, was wondering if there are any Durbanites going to Oz soon? If so, how are you finding the process, and do you have jobs lined up already?

Hi Honours

Welcome to the forum - a warm and wonderful place.

We lived on the Bluff until the end of last year when we sold our house - now staying in Glenwood temporarily. We're hoping to be gone within at least the next 6 months - God Willing - my hubby (a plumber) was offered a job in Toowoomba, Queensland (about 105 km's west of Brisbane). Check out our timeline below.

Col - it sure sounds like you guys had a really wild time at that coffee club - any hopes of another one some time??? :blink:

RoMar

Hi Guys

We are in Glenwood - think I met you candi and Mau at the amarula cc and kloof gorge braai, not sure if i have met you col?

Anyway we are hoping to be out of here, Lord willing, on a 138 skilled sponsored before the end of the year ideally or at the latest early part of next year.

Hi, was wondering if there are any Durbanites going to Oz soon? If so, how are you finding the process, and do you have jobs lined up already?

Hi, we are going in June 2008. Maybe someone can help me with the following questions? If you cannot, please can you just post this on?

Hi, we are relocating to Brisbane, QLD and our family are motor bike enthusiasts. My son, daughter and husband do motor cross and enduro riding and I do track riding. We have KTM's, Yamaha's and a Ducati.

Pls can someone help me with the following:

1. Where are the moto cross tracks in and around Brisbane;

2. Where do people go enduro riding (WFO's);

3. Do you have to belong to a club or are these things organised by the biker companies themselves (e.g. Yamaha);

4. Are there any racing tracks (for big bikes) and where are they?

5. Who organises track days - are these done through Ducati for e.g or privately;

6. Are there decent rallies and breakfast runs (safe and in controlled environments).

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

K/rgs

Lynn

Edited by Lynn

Hi Lynn

WE are on the Gold Coast and son and husband each have a KTM. Have a look at the following:

www.teammoto.com.au

www.blackduckvalley.com.au

We lived in Kloof/Hillcrest for many years prior to leaving in 2001.

We live on the Gold Coast and many Kloof Country Club Golfers already here! :rolleyes:

Good Luck to all. May all go smoothly.

[/quote]

Hi Queensland girl!

Sorry for the late reply - missed this one somehow.

Sounds like Queensland is the place to go if you live in the upper Highway area?! :ilikeit:

We are camping in our empty house in Westville - headed for Brisbane on Thursday!

Cheers Jadon & Mel Townsend

[quote name='Scatterling' date='Feb 18 2008, 04:35 AM' post='80202']

We are camping in our empty house in Westville - headed for Brisbane on Thursday!

Cheers Jadon & Mel Townsend

Hi Battiss

It is strange, but of our many South African friends most come from Pretoria or Durban.

Upper Highway really well represented here.

Upper Highway weather is attainable on the Gold Coast (Tamborine Mountain) Eright down to the Azaleas and Clivias, but many people find the travel up and down the mountain to far. Down here-closewr to the sea, we have weather similar to Durban.