PTA Coffee Club

Bridge

Hi Elizma!

So bly julle het by die forum aangesluit. :unsure: Ons sien julle by die die Koffie Klub.

groete

Karen ( en Div) :unsure:

Hi

net 'n dom vraag, hoe laat gaan almal by Irene wees? Ek het die oggend 'n kursus wat ek moet gaan by woon, maar wil ook graag die koffie klub join.

Ek is ook tans in die proses om werk te soek en te emigreer.

Groete

Chris

Hi Chris,

The get-together is for the 23rd Feb 2pm at Irene Dairy.

At this point we're expecting 74 people!!!!

I had no idea we'd have such a great response, hope Irene can cope.

I also think it's quite nice that we have a few teenagers attending. It'll be nice for them to chat about their feelings about leaving to their peers.

Cheers,

Bridge

My 19 year old son had said that he would also like to join us... so... that changes us from a '2' to a '3' if thats okay??

Hi there

I posted a request recently about a JHB Coffee Club.date and venue. I suggest we piggy-back onto the Pretoria one at Irene on 23rd February for now, and then see what J'burgers are there and we can arrange a suitable venue for March?

Bridge, we are 2 adults, a teenage daughter and 10 year old son, and we'll ALL be there!!

Our agent called last week to say she was receiving Med and PCC requests from Adelaide for the bunch of applications that we were in, so she's expecting ours any day now. Suddenly, everything seems to be moving and there is SOOOOO much to do. :ph34r:

we're hoping that it's all through by June when we plan to go over and start our job/house/new life search. God willing, as soon as the school year is finished, we can take up this new challenge.

Chat at the Coffee Club, and looking forward to meeting new neighbours! :blush:

Mainey

Hi Bridge,

We went as a family, to the coffee club in JHB,and it was really great.Met wonderful people and will probably stay in touch with them for a long time to come.Hubby decided we will be attending the Pretoria(Irene) coffe club on the 23rd so count us in to .2 adults and 2 kids.

Do you think they will cope with such a large crowd.Never been there before ,so dont know their capabilities.

Thanx

Eileen :blink:

Hi Chris,

The get-together is for the 23rd Feb 2pm at Irene Dairy.

At this point we're expecting 74 people!!!!

I had no idea we'd have such a great response, hope Irene can cope.

I also think it's quite nice that we have a few teenagers attending. It'll be nice for them to chat about their feelings about leaving to their peers.

Cheers,

Bridge

Hi daar, eks nuut op die forum en weet nie juis hoe om in te kom om 'n brief te skryf nie. Is maar rekenaar gestrem as man en kinders nie by is. Hoop ek kom op die regte plek uit. Ek, my man en my dogter sal ook graag die "coffee club" wil bywoon as daar nog 'n gaatjie vir 3 is. Baie dankie Groete Kits.

Hi

Ek gaan dit probeer bywoon.Sal graag met almal wil praat oor emigrasie.

Want ek is heel ernstig om te gaan. Ek is 24 jaar oud en darm nog single. So vir my om te emigreer sal nie te erg te wees nie.

Sal maar net ek, my tas, en my golf stokke wees :-)

Chris

Hi everyone,

I tried to make a provisional booking for us at the Irene Country Lodge.

However, I was informed by Zelda that they only offer a buffet meal, no ala carte menu at that time, and as we are over 20 people, we would have to pay a venue fee of R500.00. :thumbdown:

Thus, the change in venue to The Irene Dairy, just further down the road from the lodge. :blush:

Irene Dairy are happy to have us and will seat us at 2 large tables(look out for the Aussie flags) under the trees,

where there's lots of place for the kids.

I hope this doesn't deter you from joining us and

I'll send all who have submitted a RSVP a PM to remind you.

See you then ;)

Bridge

Hi Bridge

I am new to this forum and enjoying it tremendously! We would like to join you in Irene on Saturday. We will be 4 adults and 5 kids.

Hope it is okay.

Elzabe