PTA Coffee Club

Bridge

Hi everyone,

I tried to make a provisional booking for us at the Irene Country Lodge.

However, I was informed by Zelda that they only offer a buffet meal, no ala carte menu at that time, and as we are over 20 people, we would have to pay a venue fee of R500.00. :thumbdown:

Thus, the change in venue to The Irene Dairy, just further down the road from the lodge. :blush:

Irene Dairy are happy to have us and will seat us at 2 large tables(look out for the Aussie flags) under the trees,

where there's lots of place for the kids.

I hope this doesn't deter you from joining us and

I'll send all who have submitted a RSVP a PM to remind you.

See you then ;)

Bridge

Bridge

Is this still on 23 February.

Thanks

Andrea

Please ignore this question. just had a moment. not thinking.

Oi

My 2 kids (16 and 18) and I would also like to join. Sorry for the blond question - is it still on 23 Feb?

Annecke

Hi Chris,

Basically, it's few of us(well 46 at present) that get together, all at different stages in the immigration process. We just chat about what we've all gone through. It's nice to meet people who are in the same boat as you and who can offer you support, advice and can share your excitement.

Hope to see you there, :)

Bridge

HI Bridge

I am in the process of emigrating to. Very beginning stages I must add. I am still looking for career opportunities but are struggling to get any.

What is the demographics of the club?

As I am 24, male, Afrikaans

Regards

Chris,

We are a medley of people as you probably gathered from this forum.

We are varying ages, occupations, genders, and some are parents. We speak English and Afrikaans, some are married, some not, we all want or are in the process of Immigrating and we all live in and around PTA. Any more specific, I'm afraid you'll have to come meet us yourself :hug:

The idea is to meet people(yes strangers :ilikeit: ) who share your enthusiasm for OZ and who can offer advice or support in this adventure called Immigration.

Bridge

Hi everyone,

However, I was informed by Zelda that they only offer a buffet meal, no ala carte menu at that time, and as we are over 20 people, we would have to pay a venue fee of R500.00. :ilikeit:

Thus, the change in venue to The Irene Dairy, just further down the road from the lodge. :)

Irene Dairy are happy to have us and will seat us at 2 large tables(look out for the Aussie flags) under the trees,

See you then :D

Bridge

Hi

How often do you have these get togethers?

Francois

Ons is daar - 2 volwassenes en 2 kinders (19 en 13).

Groete

Gert en Roelien

Hi everyone,

However, I was informed by Zelda that they only offer a buffet meal, no ala carte menu at that time, and as we are over 20 people, we would have to pay a venue fee of R500.00. :rolleyes:

Thus, the change in venue to The Irene Dairy, just further down the road from the lodge. :ilikeit:

See you then :ilikeit:

Bridge

Hi Bridge

You might have to get a bigger venue - we also want to come. Riaan and Natelie Verster with two kids (aged 1 and 3).

Do we need to pre-book with someone?

Thanks

Riaan

Guest Bronwyn

I hope someone has warned Irene Dairy to stock up on extra seating and munchies, as well as an extra waiter or two, it sounds like it's going to be huge! :lol:

Edited by Bronwyn

Hallo

Ek en my verloofde orweeg dit BAIE ernstig om te emmigreer. Mag ek julle vergadering op 23 Februarie 'join', net om bietjie te gesels? Doen ons die regte ding? En watter stappe moet ons volg? :)

Leeuwyfie,

It's for those specific reasons we all get together. It justs adds a more personal touch to our forum allowing us all to give support and advice regarding this life changing decision.

You are both more than welcome to join us. :)

Cheers,

Bridge

Hi all,

We would like to attend as well. (2 adults and 1 child) We have just arrived back from an LSD trip to WA and NSW and found it very interesting. Got a lot to talk about...

Regards

Ian

Bronwyn,

It's going to great to have you there. I can't believe you left 15 months ago!

I'm sure there'll be many people wanting to chat about your experiences over that side and your experience is most welcome. :ilikeit:

See you then,

Bridge

Okay we had a change of plans. We are definetly going to be there. So please add us 2 on, as definite.

Thanks Bridge

Edited by charlenesteyn

Hi Elizma!

So bly julle het by die forum aangesluit. :unsure: Ons sien julle by die die Koffie Klub.

groete

Karen ( en Div) :unsure: