186 Visa nomination time frame

Hi guys, I lodged my 186 on the 24 June.........heard nothing yet, so this coming week Tuesday the 9th September, it will be exactly 11 weeks. Hopefully this coming week will be our turn.

kseafield,

Yes lets keep a beady eye on that 11 week window. I log on 2x a day and check, trying to overload their system and make it gimma grant letter, lol!

My timeline is as follows:

Nomination submitted 21 June 2014

Visa Application submitted 18 August 2014

Status shows as In Process, and above each family member it says "This is being processed by the Department...we will be in contact with you"

Some good news:

Email Updated on 10 September 2014

Please note that we are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged at the end of June 2014.

• Like 1

I pinged them and got told they have not allocated a CO to me yet, for either the nomination nor the aplication. My nomination went in 21 June. Here is to hoping I get allocated soon!

Hi SurferMan, what number did you call because I called the 131881 number yesterday and she couldn't even tell me that.

I dont use that, I use the direct employer number! :ilikeit: I also email them directly on wa.pse@immi.gov.au with my case and TRN number in the subject field. They generally get back to me within a few days. Im not too concerned if I piss them off a bit, I want my darn visa now! :)

Haha SurferMan, I just logged on now and checked all the sites for visa grants and its been bloody quiet with the 186 grants. No idea whats going on, this wait is very frustrating.

Oh dude,

My nomination has been in now since 21 June, and not a bloody peep from Immi! I am seriously wondering how I can convince them to at least show place in the queue or something. At least then people can go, "Oh, Im number 93675873637 in the Queue" We all know that wont make a difference in the processing time, but at least you can SEE it's moving....

• Like 1

Just checked again today, still no movement!

Is that the first, second or 10th time? :P

• Like 1

It's not a stats counting site and there is no reward for impressions or click throughs ne. :P If there was I would have had my visa within hours of lodging.

• Like 1

Ag I do feel for you, Surferman! Why don't you just go on holiday & forget about it for a couple of weeks?

A watched kettle never boils.

Edited by Bronwyn&Co
  • Like 1

Can one check the nomination progress?

One of the guys on the "pomsinaus" site in the 187 thread's friend got a visa grant today in the 186 sub-class and he lodged on the 27th.......I'd love to know how these applications get assigned.

Edited by kseafield

Ahh man, you and I both! I have not heard a bloody thing. It's driving me bananas. It's like I've been pushed to the end of the queue on purpose for daring to ask.

I have no idea, but I do know South Africa is considered a high risk country but the UK is considered a low risk country.

I sent an email to ask them how long the Nomination part should take, since mine is in since 21 June and I have heard jack except an email from Mohammed saying I have not yet been allocated a CO. I asked how long the nomination take, cos Ive noticed on other forums anything from a week to a max of 3 months. Well, mine is 3 months and my nerves are shot. At risk of pissing them off I asked. :ilikeit::blush-anim-cl:

I am cool to wait longer for the application, i just want to know that the nomination is sorted. Go Immo go!

Please note that we are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged at the end of June 2014

Ahh man, you and I both! I have not heard a bloody thing. It's driving me bananas. It's like I've been pushed to the end of the queue on purpose for daring to ask.

Maybe!

• Like 1