A bit after the fact but hello

Esthee

Hi,

I've been posting a bit now but I forgot to introduce myself. :) I'm 29 years old and me and the fiance have made the decision of making the groot trek to Australia. We want to start our family in a safe environment with loads of opportunities for the future children. So basically we want to raise Aussies :)

We both work in IT and the fiance owns his own SME business. We're taking the whole process very slowly. My F wants to open up a new business in Aus and he isn't sure yet at how he wants to tackle this. I think its really sad, as we've already gone the build the business up from nothing route and now will have to rebuild our lives at a time we're actually supposed to start enjoying the fruit of all the late nights and stress of the past couple of years. But its something we'll have to do.

My sister and brother in law has also recently made the decision to move to Aus and we'll probably try and live in the same city as they end up in.

Well that's me :D

:) Hi Savannah

Welcome, we also new here.

Hope everything working out for the 2 of u.

Regards

Tata Frank and Alicia

:) Hi Savannah

Welcome, we also new here.

Hope everything working out for the 2 of u.

Regards

Tata Frank and Alicia

Ja, it's sad to leave a business that you've built with your own hands!

We also have a business, but after 12 years of "blood and sweat", I'm actually glad to be able to start over again! I'm not going to repeat the same mistakes! And .... you're still young!