Looking....with hope to find?

Flivan

post-9425-1201762190.jpgGood Day All

I am new on the forum, and hope that one of you reading this post can help me? I am looking for a job opportunity in Australia, and preferably one that can sponsor me, my wife and our son. I am sure you all read hundreds of mails like these, and thus Will not waste time getting to the point.

I have extensive experience in HSEQ (Health Safety Environment and Quality). I have been working for a Contractor within the BHPBilliton group for over 7 years now and gained extensive experience wrt HSEQ. I am a Qualified Internal Integrated SHEQ Auditor together with Safety Health Environment and Business Administration. I am a NOSA 5 Star Systems Integrator and also have a level 2 incident investigator Qualification. I have done numerous other HSEQ courses, but not going to mention them now as the list is quite lengthy.

I am a very practical person, worked with my hands all my life and have extensive experience in Fitting & turning, electrical, rigging, welding, car engines and various other fields. Unfortunately I do not have Qualifications for all of them.

All I ask is that should you hear of anyone or any Company that is looking for someone please think of me and give me a shout. All of your time and effort wil one day not go un-noticed.

Regards

Flippie van Vuuren

Tricon Management Services

Integrated Internal SHEQ Auditor &

Projects Risk Manager

E-mail: tricon.flippie@bhpbilliton.com

Tell: +2713 759 4789

Fax: +2713 759 4708

Cell: +2782 775 2925

Is there no chance of getting a transfer with BHP Billiton, after all, they are big in Australia as well.

Hi Mara

Thanx for reading my post. Unfortunately there is sadly no chance of getting in with them, they have a verry strickt appointment process, and as it is...the new BEE creates allot of problems for us. Every person that gets "dismissed" or retrenched or that leaves on hi/her own...gets replaced by "BEE". This makes it extremely difficult for us to get in and even more so because we are contractors.

Regards

Flippie

post-9425-1201762190.jpgGood Day All

I am new on the forum, and hope that one of you reading this post can help me? I am looking for a job opportunity in Australia, and preferably one that can sponsor me, my wife and our son. I am sure you all read hundreds of mails like these, and thus Will not waste time getting to the point.

I have extensive experience in HSEQ (Health Safety Environment and Quality). I have been working for a Contractor within the BHPBilliton group for over 7 years now and gained extensive experience wrt HSEQ. I am a Qualified Internal Integrated SHEQ Auditor together with Safety Health Environment and Business Administration. I am a NOSA 5 Star Systems Integrator and also have a level 2 incident investigator Qualification. I have done numerous other HSEQ courses, but not going to mention them now as the list is quite lengthy.

I am a very practical person, worked with my hands all my life and have extensive experience in Fitting & turning, electrical, rigging, welding, car engines and various other fields. Unfortunately I do not have Qualifications for all of them.

All I ask is that should you hear of anyone or any Company that is looking for someone please think of me and give me a shout. All of your time and effort wil one day not go un-noticed.

Regards

Flippie van Vuuren

Tricon Management Services

Integrated Internal SHEQ Auditor &

Projects Risk Manager

E-mail: tricon.flippie@bhpbilliton.com

Tell: +2713 759 4789

Fax: +2713 759 4708

Cell: +2782 775 2925

Hi Flippie,

Do you know anyone in AUS personally?

You might want to let as many people know that you are looking for work over there as possible.

Will keep an eye open for you!

Good luck

Nats

Hi Nats

Thanx for your reply to my post. I don't know anyone personally, but I amplanning to contact as many people as I possibly can. Thank you for keeping an eye open for me, I really apreciate it.

Regards

Flippie

Hi Flippie,

Do you know anyone in AUS personally?

You might want to let as many people know that you are looking for work over there as possible.

Will keep an eye open for you!

Good luck

Nats