Helindi Alberts

Die Kotze's

I have already made contact with two old school friends through SACanada, quite accidentally. I am, however, looking for a childhood friend. Helindi Alberts (maiden name) went to North Primary School in Sasolburg with me from 1970 to 1976. Lindie, as she was known, then went to Hoër Volkskool Potchefstroom from 1977 to 1981.

We reconnected when we went to Tukkies in 1981, where she studied Audiology and Speech Therapy, but I have since lost her trail. Anyone know where she is?

Charlene

I went to North Primary School in Sasolburg with me from 1970 to 1976. Lindie, as she was known, then went to Hoër Volkskool Potchefstroom from 1977 to 1981.

Charlene

My maggies Charlene, small world. No sorry pel, do not know her, but I went to A J Jacobs in Sasolburg from 1970 to 1987. Was in Sasolburg High 1978 St 6A1, before dad made us move to Secunda. Were you in Sasolburg High that year? It was the last year the school was combined under Sam Pellisier, in 1979 it split into 3 schools.

Hi

It is a small world, I was also in Sasolburg High......but from '91 - 95. Sam Pellisier was still the Headmaster in '91, bu then retired. His son, Theo Pellisier, was my teacher as well as his (Sam's) wife. What an amazing family. Do you know if Sam is still alive??

Regards

Frenchy