Jump to content

Skills assessment


Recommended Posts


For our employer sponsored visa, do we have to have our skills assessed? Where would this be for Chartered Accountants/Teachers?

Thanks guys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have a look here, http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-wor...ty-employee.htm if I read it correctly, you will need to have your skills assessed for the ENS 121/856

Have a look around the immi site there are various visa options, if you then look under eligibility, you will find the pre-requisites.

For info an CA’s assessment go to http://www.icaa.org.au/ Your assessment should go very quick!!! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...