New addict and Fan of 100 step process by Jordy

Lewe

Here we go.

Been a lurker who reads and takes for almost a week now. :cry: I am sure I will grow into this new amazing world of sharing and helping.

We recently decided to immigrate to Oz after we defined "Life" for our family during the December holidays. We realized that we will not be able to have that here in SA.

We spend all our available free time on this new dream of "Life" .That is how I became an addict of this site, very easily I might add, since you guys are acting as agent, general info desk about almost anything, advisor and almost friend. I do not feel that lonely anymore when I get lost in all the papers, instructions and lists.

Looking forward to the journey and the destination…..

Welcome! It sure is addictive! :cry:

What do you mean we're "almost a friend!!!"

We are all bestust buds!!! :lol::cry:

Seriously - this place is amazing, not just for info, but specifically friendship and support.

As you get more into the emmigration process, you will find people you have known for years turning away from you, because they somehow think you are deserting them and SA... other friends try to be supportive, but there is no ways you can fully understand or appreciate the angst of this process, unless you are in the thick of going through it yourself!

We are all here, have the same goal and are in the same boat!

This place is my mainstay!

Welcome! :lol:

Edited by Gizmo

Welcome!

Yes, this site is very addictive! So is the whole process of getting everything ready! I've finally made a file last night with all our documents in it etc.... My family wasn't half as impressed about it as I am :blush:

Thank you.

Gizmo and Maritze- I know, nobody else in our circle of friends is very interested in my tick list. :ilikeit: The common goal is the thing, or the lack thereof.

Jordy - Fan forever. :ilikeit: I thought that the application will be 90 of the 100 point list. Man was I in for a surprise. Thank you, it opened up a whole new reality to me.

Lewe

Hi Lewe

Welcome to the forum - it's most definitely the best place to be when you need friendship and most of all support.

Enjoy your addiction!

RoMar