Decent cleaner in Brisbane (northside)?

clarebear

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a cleaner or cleaning agency in Brisbane (northside)? I'm desperate! I'm hippo-like pregnant with twins and struggling to run after a toddler and keep the house looking reasonable. The agency I've tried have sent two utterly useless people along... the house looks MUCH worse when they leave than when they arrive, I'm tearing my hair out!

Clare

Guest Mauritz
Hi there

Can anyone recommend a cleaner or cleaning agency in Brisbane (northside)? I'm desperate! I'm hippo-like pregnant with twins and struggling to run after a toddler and keep the house looking reasonable. The agency I've tried have sent two utterly useless people along... the house looks MUCH worse when they leave than when they arrive, I'm tearing my hair out!

Clare

Hi Clarebear:)

Easiest solution - do what the Aussie sheilas do :o Get a pair of hairy pink 'pantoffels', a 70's 'nighty', at least a child on the breast, cigarette in the corner of the mouth, crab a vacuum cleaner and whistel Waltzing Matilda.

I understand, my wife understands better of course :whome: Best is to phone around, try some of the private cleaning ladies. Most of the agencies take whatever they can get. I know a few of them (private cleaning ladies) here in Stanthorpe - they are amazing women, drive expensive cars and are fun to have around. Of course, they're not all like that, but you just have to find the right person and look after them - that's important - they are worth gold:)

Good luck with the twins :ilikeit:

I have always found mine in the classified ads in my local paper, perhaps give that a try, if you haven't already!

Thanks for the tips, sounds like the private option might be a better bet than an agency... although some eternally optimistic part of me has agreed to try out a third cleaner from the same agency next week!

Now to spend my weekend undoing the damage done today :-)

• 1 year later...
Thanks for the tips, sounds like the private option might be a better bet than an agency... although some eternally optimistic part of me has agreed to try out a third cleaner from the same agency next week!

Now to spend my weekend undoing the damage done today :-)

I hope you have it sorted out by now, but if you have not, if you are out Albany Creek Bridgeman Downs way I know a South African who does a first class service

Hi clarebear.

What agency are you going through. If you tell then you are very pedantic about how your house is cleaned, they will send you one of there best. They don't send untried cleaners to clients that are pedantic about there homes.

Folks you need to look at the date at the top left of the posts, Clarebear asked for this assistance in January 2008, those twins are probably a year old already!