Forum Stats

Hendie

Question

Oh olraaaait :blink:

To date we have had about 6,200,000 hits, a total of 105,100 visits (sessions), with an average of 350 per day - i,.e. 350 times per day someone opened the forum pages and read/posted articles. Here are some graphs to impress you:

usage.png

daily_usage_200701.png

daily_usage_200612.png

daily_usage_200611.png

daily_usage_200610.png

daily_usage_200609.png

daily_usage_200608.png

daily_usage_200607.png

daily_usage_200606.png

daily_usage_200605.png

daily_usage_200604.png

daily_usage_200603.png

daily_usage_200602.png

I also added stats showing the registrations in the past year:

reg-stats-2007-0725.gif

Edited by Hendie

Bloody Hell!! (Just a bit of a tongue in the cheek remark towards the controversy of the new Aussie ad campaign! :P )

WOW!!! :blink::huh::) This is GREAT!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: Thanks Hendie!!

Do you think 11:08 is too early to pop a champer?? OK, OK, I'll stick to coffee - a STRONG one!! ;) (On my porch with the view.......)

I have updated the stats graphs, and here is the other "stuff" :

To date we have had just over 2 million hits, a total of 35,000 visits (sessions), with an average in May of 384 per day - i,.e. 384 times per day someone opened the forum pages and read/posted articles.

384 hits per day = 16 hits per hour, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Wow . . . . if you take away the 13 hits / hr that SS and Riekie clock up, then three others are getting online too????? :ilikeit:

Progress.

LOL, no Bob, 384 SESSIONS, meaning from opening the forum to closing down your browser again. The average hits (page views) per day are 20,000! so just under a 1000 per hour. :ilikeit:

Wow!!!! Genade!!! Goeiste!!! Great!!! Im(blooody)possible!!! Brilliant!!! Enormous!!!Huge!!!

Makes me proud to be part of something like this..... (I am, am I not??)

Keep it up!!

Makes me proud to be part of something like this..... (I am, am I not??)

Absolutely you are!! :ph34r::(

I have updated the stats graphs, and here is the other "stuff" :

To date we have had just over 2.7 million hits (average of 23,000 per day), a total of 47,000 visits (sessions), with an average in June of 453 per day - i,.e. 453 times per day someone opened the forum pages and read/posted articles.

Excuse me whilst I take a snooze......those numbers are just too big for me to comprehend!!!

I think we should all take a bow!

The biggest towards Hendie of course, for his hardwork!!!!

Guest Jules

This is great news! The forum is getting stronger and stronger. :ilikeit::ilikeit:

Congratulations to Hendie for making it possible and to all who contribute to making it as wonderful as it is !

Love

Julie :ilikeit:

Hendie, I agree : without you we could not have done this!! :ilikeit::ilikeit: Also, without every member on this site, we (SAAustralia) would not have been so popular!!! :ilikeit::lol: More and more people get on board every day and the feedback from everyone is just so positive - it's because we have such a nice bunch of people contributing!! :blink::o (OK, we need more (new) smileys...... :o )

I have updated the stats graphs...

Hi Hendie

How about a graph showing the cumulative number of forum members vs. time? So we can see if there is some kind of trend and whether the growth is steady or accelerating... should be interesting. And the number of members joined by month.

Thanks

Charl

Updated the stats again. This time with the registrations per month at the very bottom!

That answer your question Charl? :)

Updated the stats again. This time with the registrations per month at the very bottom!

That answer your question Charl? :ilikeit:

Great, thanks Hendie! I see the cumulative growth rate is ascending :ilikeit:

Fitting an exponential trendline to the monthly data, the resulting equation is: y = 43.847 * e^(0.0754x)

where x = an integer for the month (starting at x = 1 for Feb. 2006)

and y = the number of members for month x

using the equation, it seems we will be sitting at 1038 members at end of Feb. 2007 and crossing the 2,000 mark in Sept. 2007!

Edited by Springbok

Skies as ek nou dom klink - wat is ons totale "hits" nou op hierdie stadium? (Weet nie waar om te kyk daarvoor nie..... :lol: )

Riekie, nee jy is nie, ek het 'n rukkie gevat om dit uit te figure ook. Dit lyk Hendie update sy oorspronklike grafiek aan die begin van die post, nuuste info bo aan die lys grafieke. As ek hom reg lees staan die hits tot einde Januarie 2007 op 1440141 en mens kan die mooi opwaartse neiging sien vanaf stigting.Maar ek is nie seker ek lees die grafiek reg nie, IT en al die IT terme was nog nooit my sterk punt nie. Miskien kan Hendie vir ons 'n "lay-mans" weergawe gee.

Thanks Marius, maar daai syfer kan nie reg wees nie, want 'n jaar terug het ons al oor 7 miljoen hits gehad.... :thumbdown: Hendie, kan jy dalk help asb? Wat is ons TOTAL HITS tot nou?

Hi Hendie

Kan jy dalk vir ons weer update? Ons is alweer in April en dis alweer 2 maande aan van laas, sal graag wil sien die groei vir die afgelope paar maande want die forum het geweldig gegroei :ilikeit:

Groete

D

:ilikeit: Great :ph34r:

As ek so na Maart 2007 se stats kyk dan sê iets vir my SA is besig om baie gouer leeg te loop as wat ons dink! Hoop Oz is groot genoeg! Hulle sal moet ophou skape boer en beeste aanteel, want ons ouens laaik bloubul steaks en biltong! :ph34r:

Edited by Fanie Van SA

Hi Hendie,

Kan jys asb weer vir ons update? Veral die registrasies per maand is wat ek graag wil sien?

Groete

Wimpie

:ilikeit: Great :ilikeit:

As ek so na Maart 2007 se stats kyk dan sê iets vir my SA is besig om baie gouer leeg te loop as wat ons dink! Hoop Oz is groot genoeg! Hulle sal moet ophou skape boer en beeste aanteel, want ons ouens laaik bloubul steaks en biltong! ;)

Fanie

Jy's heeltemal reg.Ons hou ook van blubul steaks, en slag hulle sommer hier op die Vrystaat stadion vir nou. :ilikeit:

Veral die registrasies per maand is wat ek graag wil sien?
So gemaak! Die "hits" stats is bietjie verander, so dit sal bietjie meer werk verg. Maar die registrasie stats is bygewerk.

Ons kan seker dan maar nou aflei dat die sogenaamd 'paw paw', die figuurlike 'fan' getref het ! :ilikeit:;) - as mens na die registrasies vir Julie 2007 kyk! Of die water waarin die padda gesit het, kook nou!

Sw

Edited by Suidwes