Ladies lounge

Miss H

Question

Can anyone tell me how I get into the ladies lounge? I'm getting more inquisitive as to what is behind those doors!

6 answers to this question

Dixie, you've sent an Email on 5 March to which I've responded same day, requesting information from you. I did not check my Email again because I've requested you to PM the info to me, and was waiting for that in order to activate your account for Ladies Lounge. I received your PM on 9 March, and gave you access immediately. The ladies lounge is a very exciting place for us girls and I hope you'll enjoy the friendships and companionship you'll find there!

I understand the frustration when ppl request access and not get a response immediately, but I'm juggling the time spend on these admin functions with all the other things in my life, and not always possible to act immediately. I prefer ppl to PM me, as my SAAustralia Email is not my regular Email and I only check that inbox every few days, whereas my PM's pop up every-time I open Internet (SAAustralia being my home page! :holy: ) I apologise if ppl feel they're being ignored, but it really is a matter of not having the time at that very moment.... :lol:

PM me, rather than Email me and I'll give it my attention as soon as it pops up!!

PS: Dedrei is in NZ, validating her PR visa!! :lol: She'll be back soon, then we'll have two ppl on the job again!