Finally arrived

Joeemm

Hi all

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say my wife and I have finally arrived (last Sunday) and so far so good, we really like it. Lucky to be staying with family in Duncraig, but looking for a rental ASAP.

Anyone gone any ideas on great suburbs between Duncraig and Perth. We're trying to balance closeness to the city, the sea and public transport.

Thanks again for all the good advice, I see yet another topic I will read carefully RE. Internet access.

Joseph

Welcome, Welcome in our host country! <_< We hope you'll be as happy here as we are. Good luck on the housing search.

Greetings,

Dreamy

• 1 month later...

Carine and South Duncraig are very nice, a bit expensive though, and just a short drive down Beach road to Warwick train and bus station.

Hi there, we live in Innaloo. It takes me 9 minutes by train to Perth city station, the beaches are close and beautiful and Karrinyup shopping centre is not too shabby!

G'day mates, welcome down under! Hope you guys settle in nicely and enjoy all the new things to see and do.