Accomodation

Ziggy

Me, again. Was just searching the web for a place to sleep and store our luggage, while we do an investigation in opportunities in Brisbane, Gold Coast and The Sunshine Coast. Any suggestions? How good/bad are backpackers? I will accompany my wife and kids (We are on a waiting list from mid July, as air-tickets are not so readily available). Look like Air Mauritius is the cheapest (R4, 000 difference per ticket, but they only fly up to Perth and then I need to catch a plane from there to Brisbane. After we decided on a place to live, I will return to finalize everything this side and return, hopefully it won't take too long...

Hi Tukino,

Just a question, are you booking your tickets through IOM?

Greetings

Dreamy

Guest colton

(How good/bad are backpackers?)

My hubby and I backpacked around Australia a couple of years ago and only stayed in backpackers. Some are good and some not so good, I love the vibe and party atmosphere if you go in the holiday season. <_< They are definitely worth the money though, some even supply breakfast or supper.

I even took my mom to one in Sydney and she was suitably impressed, but it was one of the more decent ones though, some of them would have been too much of a shock to her system to have to deal with. :ilikeit:

Most welcome kids as well, just try to stay away from the dorms if you want to get ANY sleep, book a double room instead.