Signatures

MelG

Question

Hi there,

How does one do this? I tried to start my own personal timeline, because I love it when others have it for you to see, helps to put things in such persepective every time. And I (also) want one but mine is so huge even though I chose Font Size 1!

How do I make it such tiny text?

Thanks! :huh:

8 answers to this question

Hi,

Go to your profile. At the bottom centre you will see add signature click on this and add your timeline.

Enjoy :huh:

Thanks for that. Seems I shouldn't have fiddled with the 'Size' option at all, because all of a sudden starting from scratch and then viola!

:ilikeit:

Ok, I tried this and it keeps coming back with Board error - Signature too long and mine is not as long as others I've seen here.

Its only 10 lines.

If I recall, the Hosts reduced the amount of info you can add, remember your signature should be short & to the point, so that descriptions, dates & timelines can be easily worked out ... & remember no tickers, just text :o

Maybe ask the hosts if we can have them back again. I really miss being able to see how long each step took each person... from booking to writing IELTS, to PCs, Medicals, CO's etc. You just can't fit everything into the small space that is now allowed.

What do others think?

The tickers slow done the site and after all the discussions, they won't be allowed again - signatures are a must though - it really helps and when there aren't any, people always ask for timelines, so go update yours now :o

Mine is only 10 lines and it says its too long. What is the maximum allowed?