Furnished accommodation in Duncraig/Woodvale

Almost Aussie

Hi,

We'll be landing in the next month or so. My employer will be paying for the first 6 weeks furnished accommodation, while our goods are still at sea. My kids will need to attend school soon after our arrival. We didn't have time for a LSD trip and used the forum/friends/family advice on suburbs. Although I'll be working in the CBD, the Duncraig/Woodvale area featured many times on our research, but please advise me if you disagree.

I have made contact with some of the government primary schools for my 3 sons. They all suggest we first need to get an address in the schools "borders" for the kids to attend school. This is a catch 22 as we will first stay in the furnished apartment/house until we found a rental house. That's why I would like to start my first 6 weeks paid accommodation in the region where we intend renting. The agent who must arrange this accommodation is based in Melbourne and is not familiar with the Perth areas. They said they will try and accommodate us in our preferred suburb, providing there are such facilities.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome and feel welcome to reply in Afrikaans !

Regards

Eugene

Hope this helps...

http://www.realholidays.com.au/holidays/wa...y+accommodation

http://www.realestate.com.au/realestate/wa...oast/apartments

http://www.ozstays.com.au

Hi,

We'll be landing in the next month or so. My employer will be paying for the first 6 weeks furnished accommodation, while our goods are still at sea. My kids will need to attend school soon after our arrival. We didn't have time for a LSD trip and used the forum/friends/family advice on suburbs. Although I'll be working in the CBD, the Duncraig/Woodvale area featured many times on our research, but please advise me if you disagree.

I have made contact with some of the government primary schools for my 3 sons. They all suggest we first need to get an address in the schools "borders" for the kids to attend school. This is a catch 22 as we will first stay in the furnished apartment/house until we found a rental house. That's why I would like to start my first 6 weeks paid accommodation in the region where we intend renting. The agent who must arrange this accommodation is based in Melbourne and is not familiar with the Perth areas. They said they will try and accommodate us in our preferred suburb, providing there are such facilities.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome and feel welcome to reply in Afrikaans !

Regards

Eugene

Hallo Eugene,

Ek bly tans in die Duncraig omgewing. Die laerskool is so 700m van ons af , Davalia Primary en Duncraig so 3km .

TOV huurhuis, Ek weet daar was nou die dag op kennisgewing bord ,'n huis te huur vir $390 per week wat nie sleg is nie, 4 sl,2 bk, etc.... Ek sal more kyk of die advertensie nog daar is.

Hier is nog een . Het op www.thewest.com.au gegaan.

Rent Per Week $410

DUNCRAIG $410pw 3 brm, aircon HOUSE, new kitchen, alarm, alfresco area. · TYLER & SONS · +61 9325 0000

Maar as jy 'n huurhuis kan kry kan jy solank meubels huur terwyl julle wag vir julle goed.

Die afrikaanse kerk in Perth, ( www.parc.org.au), het ook meubel bank.

Sal more jou 'n PM stuur met die details, as dit nog beskikbaar is.

Groete Jan

Hi Jan,

Baie dankie. Ons sal seker die 1ste week van April land en dan sal die huur huis situasie seker alweer verander het. Dis verblywend om te sien dat PARC 'n meubel bank het. Ek het toevalig vanoggend 'n email van Ds Gerhard gehad van PARC.

Eugene

Hallo Eugene,

Ek bly tans in die Duncraig omgewing. Die laerskool is so 700m van ons af , Davalia Primary en Duncraig so 3km .

TOV huurhuis, Ek weet daar was nou die dag op kennisgewing bord ,'n huis te huur vir $390 per week wat nie sleg is nie, 4 sl,2 bk, etc.... Ek sal more kyk of die advertensie nog daar is.

Hier is nog een . Het op www.thewest.com.au gegaan.

Rent Per Week $410

DUNCRAIG $410pw 3 brm, aircon HOUSE, new kitchen, alarm, alfresco area. · TYLER & SONS · +61 9325 0000

Maar as jy 'n huurhuis kan kry kan jy solank meubels huur terwyl julle wag vir julle goed.

Die afrikaanse kerk in Perth, ( www.parc.org.au), het ook meubel bank.

Sal more jou 'n PM stuur met die details, as dit nog beskikbaar is.

Groete Jan