Braai/ Coffee in Brisbane.

Gandalf

Is it time for another braai/ coffee in Brisbane?

We've been here for just under two weeks and would love to meet up with other Saffers.

Any takers?

Cheers.

G

Hi

We would also like to meet some people, as we are arriving the 2nd Feb. We will be living in GC but would love to get together with some people in Brisbane too.

Let us know when you have dates etc.

Elize

Been talking to the Forum family on this side and thought we'll do one in March due to the lots of rain we've been having and also because my sister will be here then and I would love her to meet some forumies that are living here already.

So what do you guys think? Middle March?

You are welcome to get into contact with me before hand to have a chat and a coffee or what ever. Just PM me and I'll send you my mobile number.

Lovies

Nilo

Hi

Can we make it for the 15th or 16th March? Leaving for Cape Town on the 19th.

Madelein

• 2 weeks later...

hi there

Not too sure if I can make it middle March - is it possible to make it early March anytime before the 20th.....

Hi Jule

Ons land 15 Februarie so middel March is reg. :ilikeit:

Dit sal so lekker wees om almal te kan ontmoet.

Cheers vir eers

Sheila2Oz

Ok Skaz, jy het die vorige get together net net gemis, count on voor die 20ste Maart.

Kom ons provisionaly book die 15de Maart, dis 'n saterdag so die van julle wat van verder af kom kan dan ook saam kom kuier!!

I'd also like to come as I arrive in Brisbane on 11th Feb and only know my cousin and aunt living there. Perhaps after my first month there (depending on how things go) I might be in need of a drinks social instead of a coffee social!

Ok Skaz, jy het die vorige get together net net gemis, count on voor die 20ste Maart.

Kom ons provisionaly book die 15de Maart, dis 'n saterdag so die van julle wat van verder af kom kan dan ook saam kom kuier!!

Nilo, as ons al teen 15 Maart in Brissie is sal ons ook join. So hou duime vas ons visa kom hierdie week deur! :)

Hallo Tezi,

Ek hou styf duime vas!!!

Cathrine

Just to let you know we didn't have ANY coffee last time!?!?! LOL! Not that it was a party! A bit noisy maybe! But fun was had by all!!!

Ek het gedink ons sal maar weer Nudgee beach doen want dit het baie goed gewerk laas keer. Wat dink julle ander? Ons en Skaz hulle het ook sulke lekker afdakkies by Bunnings gekoop en sal die ook op sit!! Vir meer skaduplek vir meer mense!

Lovies

N

Edited by Nilo

right up my street then B)

Ag nee man. Ek kom oor Brisbane toe vanaf die 15 de tot die 24ste Feb vir n kursus...Dog ek kon sommer inval by een van julle coffe clubs en julle almal ontmoet...sal nou maar my eie get together moet reel

Hie-hie, Ons moet die 15de maart uit ons furnished plek wees,so mag dalk "trek". Maar ons sal dit probeer maak!

Sien uit om almal te ontmoet.

Elize

Nudgee Beach is cool for us. :blink:

This place has soooooo many beautiful spots to choose from.

So far the plans are as such ; Date 15 March

Venue - Nudgee Beach.

No coffee LOL!! BYO.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

:ph34r::angry::jester:

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Is this meeting still on on the 15th??? Can anyone join in?? Me and hubby have been here for 8 months already, and would like to meeto some other South Africans!!

Hi Nunontherun,

Yes it's still on!! I'll bump the post up!! Your more than welcome!! Just BYO!!!

Cya soon

N

If I may ask, could everybody who's going please let me know if you are bringing kids with and how many? Its my little boy's 7th birthday and I want to organise him some sweets and stuff, so I will need an indication of the numbers.

Thanks, and we are looking forward to meet everyone and see some friends again.

Cheers

Elize

My son has to play a little cricket match for his school Should be finished by 12noon and we hope to join you all then. Have two boys aged 8 and 11.

Regards

Alrae.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We'll also be there. Have a son 12 and a daughter 15. Does anyone else have kids around this age? Just wanting to make sure so that they don't feel out of place.

Take care

Noddy

Myself and my brother will be there. 22 and 20.

i know of 4 other south africans coming, 23(:blink:, 19(g), 22(:unsure:, 16/17?(g)

and im going to speak to two other girls 19 and 17.

so there will be some people for your daughter to chat with

:blink: Only 2 more sleeps! I am packing up in our rental and we move out tomorrow. So, see ya all on Saturday!

Hi all

So far so good - don't look like I'll be working this weekend....

See ya all there.

My kiddies will also be coming along - Daughter aged 10 and son aged 15. You might have to keep an eye on him Noddy....lol - he's quite a casanova when the initial shyness has passed.

Regards

Johan

ps Thanks for bringing the casebo's Nilo....almost forgot about them.