Pilates

WouterG

HI All,

My wife is running her own very successfull Pilates business here in RSA. She has corporate and private clients. We are looking to settle in Templestowe area.

Would she be able to do the same type of business in Oz as here ? Are the people open to that type of training ?

Regards,

Wouter

Guest Mauritz
HI All,

My wife is running her own very successfull Pilates business here in RSA. She has corporate and private clients. We are looking to settle in Templestowe area.

Would she be able to do the same type of business in Oz as here ? Are the people open to that type of training ?

Regards,

Wouter

Hi Wouter

Pilates is very popular in Aus. Guess it is always easier in cities or larger towns to start any health orientated business. I know of people in Toowoomba running Pilates classes - not sure about the profit involved. :D

Anything is possible in the land of Oz.

Fantastic! Anyone know of any good Pilates studio's in Sydney, CBD area? Having my last Pilates session in SA on 31 Janaury and would like to continue in Sydney from March onwards!