House to rent in Hallett Cove $310 a week, available 29/01/08

Tazz

We have just bought our first home and will be leaving our rented home on the 26th of January.

Thought there might be someone out there who would be interested in renting a four bedroom house in Hallett Cove which is available from 29/01/08

It’s a comfortable home with four bedrooms, main ensuite. A family bathroom. Lounge/dining room, entrance hall, laundry, galley style kitchen and small rumpas room.

The garden is easy to maintain. The back garden is fully fenced with remote door entrance from the side of the property. There is a nice covered patio for barbies and entertaining.

There is a huge double garage that has more than enough storage space for those boxes you dont want to unpack, the garden equipment and the car.

There is a gas fire for the chilly winter nights and an aircon for the hotter days.

The location is perfect as you have the Hallett Cove Conservation Park and the sea at the end of the road and the Hallett Cove train station at the top.

It takes me a few minutes to walk up to catch my train to work and it’s wonderful to be able to stroll down to the sea after work for a relaxing walk along the boardwalk.

The Hallett Cove shopping centre is just up the road, about 5 mins in the car and there are two schools in the area.

The rent is $310 a week.

Our agent is great and the landlord is very good about getting things sorted out should anything need fixing.

We have been very happy here. Our neighbours are ex South Africans and very helpful.

Pictures can be found on a separate web site by going to

http://dusautoy.blogspot.com/

If anyone is interested please PM us and we can chat further

Shelley (Tazz)

Edited by Tazz

Hi Shelley,

How I wish we could grab at this opportunity. Our aim was to register the children in a school in Adelaide by 29 Jan 2008.

There has unfortunately been no any further movement on the granting of our visa, although they have received and approved everything by 17 Dec 2007.

Hope it changes this week and maybe, just maybe we are lucky enough to still be in time for this wonderful rental house.

Regards

Seeya

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Seeya.

It's a great starter home. I was very happy to find it and it's suited our needs for our first year here.

Where are you guys shifting to?

Staying here in Hallett Cove Bob

Oooooh! How exciting for you Shelley! :oops: I'm sure I saw this post somewhere else as well.. :whome:

Thanks Annette

Yes very exciting.

Really good feeling to finally start to put down some roots and another thing we are able to tick off our list.

When we were looking for a rented home last year we hit the rental crisis.

I’m not sure if that phase is over but thought Id get the "ad" out there.

Never know, might be able to help someone who is in the same position as we were last year.

Edited by Tazz